Bliss

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Bliss

Postby Jewelz on January 29th, 2011, 8:18 pm

Finished it, and loved it! To bad the villan was Hethe's own brother. I wonder if that kinda stuff happened often in real life. I'm sure it was easier to get away with murder back then. Loved the silent war between Helen and Hethe.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Re: Bliss

Postby Lynsay on February 2nd, 2011, 11:29 pm

Glad you enjoyed it sweetie! The idea for the flea fur came from true history. They actually put a bit of fur in the bed to attract fleas and draw them from the bed...can't remember if they put it in and took it out before retiring, or what but I read about it in a history of Henry the VIII

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: Bliss

Postby wren on February 8th, 2011, 4:59 pm

Lynsay wrote:Glad you enjoyed it sweetie! The idea for the flea fur came from true history. They actually put a bit of fur in the bed to attract fleas and draw them from the bed...can't remember if they put it in and took it out before retiring, or what but I read about it in a history of Henry the VIII

Lynsay

Interesting, Lynsay! <hmmm...wren tucks that bit of trivia away for future use in games & quizzes> :lol: :D
wren

Return to Discuss the books