Justin Bricker

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Justin Bricker

Postby sin on November 4th, 2010, 12:16 pm

sherr wrote:you know I can't have my cake and eat it too.....or can I....stupid saying anyway

Yes you can :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on November 4th, 2010, 5:36 pm

sin wrote:Awwww.. and what does the real Justin think of being in your books Lyns?

He and DJ and the others all get a kick out of it. Besides, he knows the character is just named after him, not that it's him per se.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on November 4th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Lynsay wrote:
sin wrote:Awwww.. and what does the real Justin think of being in your books Lyns?

He and DJ and the others all get a kick out of it. Besides, he knows the character is just named after him, not that it's him per se.

Lynsay

That's good. Wonder what he will think when you/Marguerite decide to find him a life mate.. And all the pay back teasing.. :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ElectricFedora on February 8th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Wait? Wait? Theres a real Justin? *Went to reread and got a little confused*

Also do we know if Justin was born or turned? I think hes born but not sure. I know it was mentioned he has sisters? I personally feel like hes the youngest child and only son with lots and lots of older sister.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby susan60625 on February 8th, 2011, 11:37 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:Wait? Wait? Theres a real Justin? *Went to reread and got a little confused*

Also do we know if Justin was born or turned? I think hes born but not sure. I know it was mentioned he has sisters? I personally feel like hes the youngest child and only son with lots and lots of older sister.

Yes, ElectricFedora, there is a real Justin. He and the real DJ are friends of Lynsay's!

Yes, Justin was born an immortal. And, yes, he has sisters, we just don't know how many. Also, since he is still less than 100 years old, it's a good bet that he is the youngest of his siblings (the 100 year rule). There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on February 9th, 2011, 12:02 am

susan60625 wrote: There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.

Hummmm?!? :? I wasn't aware of that... I am going to have to pay special attention to BTB when I get back around to it.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on February 9th, 2011, 12:10 am

MysticFan wrote:
susan60625 wrote: There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.

Hummmm?!? :? I wasn't aware of that... I am going to have to pay special attention to BTB when I get back around to it.

Also check out the spoiler thread for the book, and, POSSIBLY, the Justin threads. There was a lot of speculation after the book. I can't remember if it was all contained to the spoiler thread.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on February 9th, 2011, 12:14 am

susan60625 wrote:
MysticFan wrote:

Also check out the spoiler thread for the book, and, POSSIBLY, the Justin threads. There was a lot of speculation after the book. I can't remember if it was all contained to the spoiler thread.

Thanks so much, Sue! I will check it out for sure. I like it when things start to show that they could maybe be linked together... the possibilities are endless...lol

MysticFan

Postby ElectricFedora on February 9th, 2011, 12:28 am

Oh yes, I remember when I was reading BTB on sunday, ugh sometimes when I read so many books in such a short span of time I feel like i miss key parts. :oops:
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby MysticFan on February 9th, 2011, 12:41 am

ElectricFedora wrote:Oh yes, I remember when I was reading BTB on sunday, ugh sometimes when I read so many books in such a short span of time I feel like i miss key parts. :oops:

I know exactly what you mean! When I first read the books, I was so excited to see what was to come that it looks as if I just rushed through them not really paying attention to all the most important things. I am now doing a re-read and I have found that I missed quite a lot... this time around I am more focused & am trying to pay special attention to everything...lol

MysticFan

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters