Herb Longford

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Herb Longford

Postby ElectricFedora on February 13th, 2011, 9:04 pm

He's a friend of Thomas mentioned in VAF. He's a tech geek, one worse then Etienne and I want to say he's around 200 years old. For the life of me I can't find the page in VAF that describes him and gives his last name but I think it starts with an L. I didn't see him here so I figured perhaps to add him so we can speculate and maybe find out more on him from the great Elder ;)
Last edited by ElectricFedora on February 14th, 2011, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Re: Herb

Postby susan60625 on February 13th, 2011, 11:30 pm

His last name is Longford and he is 280 years old. (VAF pg. 41)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: Herb Longford

Postby jill on February 18th, 2011, 8:44 pm

hmmm tech geeks are fun tho. He might be good for one of twins :)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby MysticFan on February 19th, 2011, 12:16 am

ElectricFedora wrote:He's a friend of Thomas mentioned in VAF. He's a tech geek, one worse then Etienne and I want to say he's around 200 years old. For the life of me I can't find the page in VAF that describes him and gives his last name but I think it starts with an L. I didn't see him here so I figured perhaps to add him so we can speculate and maybe find out more on him from the great Elder ;)

I am now on reading that for the 2nd time and when I got to ole' Herb I was thinking that we needed to find out a lil bit more about him... for some reason he appealed to me...lol
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby ElectricFedora on February 21st, 2011, 12:06 am

Yes, I like him as well. He makes me think of an old friend of mine i regret loosing contact with very much. I hope we see him again.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on October 4th, 2012, 5:02 pm

longtian006 wrote:Ok, EF, this has been brought up before and some members think that the baby did survive and that "she" is Basha! I, personally, have my doubts. I think that Vita was too self-centered to even think about removing the baby from the lifemate's body.

longtian006, I think you have your threads and posts mixed up. I'll try to move them to the posts to which you were replying. :)
wren

Return to Discuss The Characters