New York Times Listing for "The Countess"

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

New York Times Listing for "The Countess"

Postby susan60625 on February 8th, 2011, 11:00 am

Okay, so I finally remembered to check the lists today and here we go.....

New York Times - The Countess hit at #26

USA Today: The Countess hit at #35

Congrats Lynsay!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: New York Times Listing for "The Countess"

Postby MysticFan on February 8th, 2011, 3:42 pm

susan60625 wrote:Okay, so I finally remembered to check the lists today and here we go.....

New York Times - The Countess hit at #26

USA Today: The Countess hit at #35

Congrats Lynsay!

I still haven't read it yet :( , but many Congrats to you Lynsay!! I know it's just as wonderful as the rest!
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby wren on February 8th, 2011, 4:57 pm

Woohoo!!!! Great showing with The Countess, Lynsay! It's been awhile since we've had a hysterical historical released...glad to see that your historical readers haven't forgotten that you still do more than write paranormal! We like all your books!!!! 8-)

I can't wait for the release of The Heiress this month...and why does Lisa's story have to wait until next year?? :shock: I know the our editor already has it, and I'm getting more ancient by the day...& I haven't found any spare nanos lying around for my consumption! Sooo....pffft on our publisher...there should never be proofs, corrections, edits, etc., on your books! When you turn in the manuscript, they should read it, produce the cover art to your specs, stick the title & back blurb that you approve on it, bind the books & ship them out...we know that they're perfect when you turn them in...and you should never, ever have a limit on word count!!!! :lol: :D

♥ SASSy loyal reader wren Image
wren

Postby susan60625 on February 12th, 2011, 11:19 am

*****UPDATE*****

Results of Week 2 on the lists:

NY Times List - The Countess came in at #21 (which, BTW, is actually UP from last week!)

USA Today - The Countess came in at #39

Congrats Lynsay! Way to Go!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on February 13th, 2011, 11:32 pm

whoo hoo congrats :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on February 17th, 2011, 4:15 am

That's awesome "The Countess" is still holding strong. Of course its a great read. I'm sure "The Heiress" will be too! Only SIX more days togo until release day. :D Same with Pamela's latest Feral Warrior. Both on the same day. Kresley Cole's latest IAD series was out this week. Can't wait to read the rest of your series Lynsay. Hope everyone is well. Happy reading.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on February 17th, 2011, 9:02 am

Jewelz wrote:That's awesome "The Countess" is still holding strong. Of course its a great read. I'm sure "The Heiress" will be too! Only SIX more days togo until release day. :D Same with Pamela's latest Feral Warrior. Both on the same day. Kresley Cole's latest IAD series was out this week. Can't wait to read the rest of your series Lynsay. Hope everyone is well. Happy reading.

Lyns is still writing Lisa's story...I hope Lisa & Robert are cooperating now! Aaaack....I thought this book was already in the proofs process almost ready to publish until I saw Lynsay's recent facebook post! :shock:

wren - who walks off wringing hands muttering "calm down...one Madison sister & three Argeneaus come out before Lisa's story and they are written & most are finished with the publishing process...we will all have plenty to read & reread while Lynsay works her magic on this newest book...No need to panic!" :oops: :)
wren

Postby sin on February 17th, 2011, 12:57 pm

wren wrote:Lyns is still writing Lisa's story...I hope Lisa & Robert are cooperating now! Aaaack....I thought this book was already in the proofs process almost ready to publish until I saw Lynsay's recent facebook post! :shock:

wren - who walks off wringing hands muttering "calm down...one Madison sister & three Argeneaus come out before Lisa's story and they are written & most are finished with the publishing process...we will all have plenty to read & reread while Lynsay works her magic on this newest book...No need to panic!" :oops: :) [/b][/color]

Calm down sis..calm down...

sin

Postby wren on February 18th, 2011, 6:17 am

sin wrote:
wren wrote:Lyns is still writing Lisa's story...I hope Lisa & Robert are cooperating now! Aaaack....I thought this book was already in the proofs process almost ready to publish until I saw Lynsay's recent facebook post! :shock:

wren - who walks off wringing hands muttering "calm down...one Madison sister & three Argeneaus come out before Lisa's story and they are written & most are finished with the publishing process...we will all have plenty to read & reread while Lynsay works her magic on this newest book...No need to panic!" :oops: :) [/b][/color]

Calm down sis..calm down...

I would sis...but this is another one of those books in a series that Lynsay must finish...why do we keep asking for more "series?" Because she's the best author ever and we never want any of her stories to end. But it makes for a lot of hand-wringing while waiting & worrying the publisher will mess something up!! Image
wren

Postby sin on February 18th, 2011, 10:14 am

KWYM sis very well indeed.

sin

Next

Return to Discuss the books