Forum Maintenance

Forum Maintenance

Postby terri on February 20th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Just a heads up everyone. I will be doing some forum maintenance and updates in the next few days.

I will do my best to not disrupt the forum.

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Re: Forum Maintenance

Postby terri on February 28th, 2011, 7:39 pm

Just updated our version! I hope it didn't disrupt anyone. I am still doing checks to see everything is running like a well oiled machine. (yah right! lol)

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby terri on January 31st, 2013, 11:55 am

Just a heads up that I have done some recent maintenance I did remove all registered users (not immortals) that had never posted on the forum. I was intending on only removing those that hadn't posted anything in the last 3 months but I still found over 10,000 users within that time range.

So I do apologize to any valid registered users that may have been deleted inadvertently. Please come back and re-register if that's the case. We need to take aggressive action on the spammers as we had over 50,000 registered on the database (which slows it down) when only 334 have ever posted anything on the forum.

Thank-you for your time and patience!

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby terri on February 4th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Maintenance has been done! Phew that was a bit of work but hopefully this will get rid of some of the kinks that were in the system. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

TErri
terri
Site Admin

Return to Announcements