What She Wants

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

What She Wants

Postby Jewelz on January 17th, 2011, 6:33 am

I can't believe there isn't a thread on the book. Oh, what a charming story! Even though it was shocking for Willa when Hugh tried to offer a live rabbit to her wolves, I still thought it sweet of him. Although calling Willa a bastard does not make for good impressions. The fact that Willa was finally able to unite with her father after all those years was perfect. Hugh and Willa both had such sizzling chemistry! The story had a little bit of everything. It kept me guessing. It was sweet of Hugh to fuss over Willa and the babies. I really enjoyed the last chapter, but I wish I knew what they had. Boys or girls, or boy and girl? My dad's an identical twin, and my sister had twins. Of course, she had a boy and a girl. They were such tiny beautiful little things! Now, they are both going to graduate from high school this spring. They turn 18 on Saint Patricks day. Wow, time sure does fly. Thought I'd start Lady Pirate next. ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Re: What She Wants

Postby susan60625 on January 17th, 2011, 1:41 pm

I got my copy of this book when Lynsay sent us the Love Bites bags. I loved it, too! I think my favorite character, aside from Willa and Hugh, is Jollivet! I love his whole attitude! He would be a lot of fun to be around!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on February 13th, 2011, 11:34 pm

Very good book. I enjoyed it immensely.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ElectricFedora on February 21st, 2011, 1:00 am

susan60625 wrote:I got my copy of this book when Lynsay sent us the Love Bites bags. I loved it, too! I think my favorite character, aside from Willa and Hugh, is Jollivet! I love his whole attitude! He would be a lot of fun to be around!

Love Bites bags?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on February 21st, 2011, 4:35 am

ElectricFedora wrote:
susan60625 wrote:I got my copy of this book when Lynsay sent us the Love Bites bags. I loved it, too! I think my favorite character, aside from Willa and Hugh, is Jollivet! I love his whole attitude! He would be a lot of fun to be around!

Love Bites bags?

Kaela, these are promotional black tote-bags that have red lips with fangs & the words Love Bites on one side, and Lynsay's name & info on the release of BTB & HFY on the other side. When Lynsay received them, she sent an autographed bag with a signed historical book to each forum Immortal who participated in Terri's special forum contest #1 to pick an actress to play Eshe. The Love Bites bags & signed books were a complete surprise to each of us. I received The Chase, signed personally to wren! :D It's good to be a forum member, especially an Immortal, and have the privilege of participating in the special forum contests! 8-)
wren

Postby sin on February 21st, 2011, 11:47 am

I received What She Wants which was a big surprise as it was a different from what some received : ) Loved it.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ElectricFedora on February 21st, 2011, 10:05 pm

Oh wow, that's pretty cool.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Return to Discuss the books