-Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: -Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Postby sin on February 20th, 2011, 7:37 pm

jill wrote:O I wasn't meaning to scrutinize lol...I meant only to advise him that possibly Lucern was meant for the #1 spot. :mrgreen:

Never little sis.. We is just having some of the fun we used to have.. Oh Lucian...:-p

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on February 20th, 2011, 7:38 pm

wren wrote:I know you weren't, jill...I was just talking in general because I realized several of us were commenting, and I didn't want Thomas to feel like we were going rogue on his choices. :twisted: Besides, after my post, sin threw a cauldron at me & then razzed me with Garfield. ;) :lol: :D

Yup and will again sometime..Lol

sin

Postby TomEC on February 21st, 2011, 12:34 pm

wren wrote:
jill wrote:O I wasn't meaning to scrutinize lol...I meant only to advise him that possibly Lucern was meant for the #1 spot. :mrgreen:

[b]I know you weren't, jill...I was just talking in general because I realized several of us were commenting, and I didn't want Thomas to feel like we were going rogue on his choices. :twisted:

Don't nobody worry about scaring me. I've been having a ball reading all your posts about my top 10 picks. It's feedback, glorious feedback! Image (As you may have noticed, I like feedback.)

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and we do love our favorites. Actually it's a near run thing whatever order I put them in and many of the ones that didn't make my top 10 list could still be on there with very little nudging. Actually it's hard to pick a top 10. There's so much about so many of Lynsay's male characters I like. I could be friends with those guys. Image
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” -Albert Einstein
TomEC

Postby jill on February 22nd, 2011, 9:40 pm

TomEC wrote:
wren wrote:

[b]I know you weren't, jill...I was just talking in general because I realized several of us were commenting, and I didn't want Thomas to feel like we were going rogue on his choices. :twisted:

Don't nobody worry about scaring me. I've been having a ball reading all your posts about my top 10 picks. It's feedback, glorious feedback! Image (As you may have noticed, I like feedback.)

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and we do love our favorites. Actually it's a near run thing whatever order I put them in and many of the ones that didn't make my top 10 list could still be on there with very little nudging. Actually it's hard to pick a top 10. There's so much about so many of Lynsay's male characters I like. I could be friends with those guys. Image

Well said :) I certainly don't want to scare you off lol...besides I am not one you should worry about hehe wren and sin are the ones with magical powers ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby jill on February 22nd, 2011, 9:41 pm

btw I meant to say this in my eariler post...nudge nudge Lucern #1 nudge nudge nudge
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on February 23rd, 2011, 12:53 pm

jill wrote:Well said :) I certainly don't want to scare you off lol...besides I am not one you should worry about hehe wren and sin are the ones with magical powers ;)

Yes indeedy and don't you forget it little sis..bauhahha

sin

Postby sin on February 23rd, 2011, 12:54 pm

jill wrote:btw I meant to say this in my eariler post...nudge nudge Lucern #1 nudge nudge nudge

Now I thought we had this settled years ago.. hummm..refresher..LUCIAN #1

sin

Postby wren on February 24th, 2011, 8:30 pm

jill wrote:Well said :) I certainly don't want to scare you off lol...besides I am not one you should worry about hehe wren and sin are the ones with magical powers ;)

My dear jilly-billie, when you finished your training with GiGi, you came fully into your powers as an AE4 sister. The adopted little sister in the show was a match for the Charmed Ones! Image
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on February 24th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Oh Charmed. That show is amazing :D I have some box sets of the dvds. I <3 Chris. Drew Fuller is amazing.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on February 24th, 2011, 10:01 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:Oh Charmed. That show is amazing :D I have some box sets of the dvds. I <3 Chris. Drew Fuller is amazing.

Yep...I always picture Drew Fuller as Thomas! Image
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters