what's next?

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

what's next?

Postby handsr2full on February 25th, 2011, 5:38 pm

I loved The Countess and The Heiress. Will there be a book for Lisa? If so, when?
handsr2full

Re: what's next?

Postby susan60625 on February 28th, 2011, 11:40 am

Actually, handsr2full, Lynsay is writing Lisa's book right now! We don't have a title yet, but it is scheduled to be published next year, 3-27-12.

If you liked these two books, you really should pick up the rest of Lynsay's historicals. They are all great and all have her humor running through them. You might even want to try her Argeneau Vampire books.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on February 28th, 2011, 12:04 pm

I love Lynsay's Argeneau books, but as a science-fiction/fantasy fan I think I'd be a tough nut to crack when it came to historical romances. Still, when it comes to Lynsay's writing style I like the cut of her jib. If her historical's ever appeared in significant numbers on Audible, I might actually consider it.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

all of them

Postby handsr2full on February 28th, 2011, 10:15 pm

I have all of Lynsay's books. I just wish she could write as fast as I can read!
handsr2full

Re: all of them

Postby MysticFan on March 1st, 2011, 9:02 pm

handsr2full wrote:I have all of Lynsay's books. I just wish she could write as fast as I can read!

I have to agree with you handsr2full! I think that all of us here on the forum wish that same thing...lol :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on March 1st, 2011, 9:57 pm

MysticFan wrote:
handsr2full wrote:I have all of Lynsay's books. I just wish she could write as fast as I can read!

I have to agree with you handsr2full! I think that all of us here on the forum wish that same thing...lol :lol:

You betcha!
susan60625

Postby ElectricFedora on March 2nd, 2011, 6:45 am

susan60625 wrote:
MysticFan wrote:

You betcha!

I wish she could, I can read a four hundred page book in 2 hours straight. So that would be alot of books.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby mrsdickens on March 3rd, 2011, 1:52 pm

I read The Countess and the heiress in one day! I am so looking forward to Lisa's book and possibly Lord Madison and Lady Woodrow :D . These are the first two books by Lynsay that I have ever read and will be going to search out her other Historical Series.
mrsdickens

Postby ElectricFedora on March 6th, 2011, 12:49 pm

I was checking out B&N since im runnning low on books and i found something newly released under lynsay called Highland Thirst. Does anyone know about this?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby susan60625 on March 6th, 2011, 1:07 pm

That is one of the books that Lynsay did with Hannah Howell. I haven't read them yet, so I don't know what they are about, but from what I've read here on the forum, they are about Medieval Scottish vampires.
susan60625

Next

Return to Discuss the books