Where to find copy of family tree

Ask Terri questions about audio books, ebooks, book issues like book falling apart, cannot acquire books, upcoming conference or signing dates, Lynsay's online shop, website, newsletters, forum issues, social media issues, etc.

Re: Where to find copy of family tree

Postby TomEC on February 28th, 2011, 11:14 am

I've lurked on a lot of forums, even joined a couple, but I've never had so much fun on one before. And I think the folks here that are always so ready to jump in and help out deserve a lot of credit for that. you all deserve a hand for making this the most enjoyable forum I've ever been on! Image

Thanks to the example you've all set, I, also, am ready to jump in and help wherever I can. Especially since it gives me more opportunities to post since I really suck at the games. I'm only working on my second time through the books and my knowledge of the trivia pales compared to many of you, which is a place I'm not used to being in. I need an outlet for my windiness.

So well-deserved kudos to all of you for making this the most fun, comfortable, homey forum I've ever come across! Image
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby jill on March 6th, 2011, 8:13 am

No thank you :) I am looking for those audiobooks as we speak!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby terri on March 9th, 2011, 9:57 am

Hi TomEC,

It's great that you're pitching in to help where you can. That's very nice and everyone seems to be that way here. It's very warm. BTW I suck at Trivial Pursuit except for the science questions.

T
terri
Site Admin

Postby ElectricFedora on March 14th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Is there anyway one of us could do an update on the tree for you guys? I would be glad to if you could link me whatever program you use and all :D
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Previous

Return to Questions For Terri