New family tree

Discuss the Argeneau family tree.

Re: New family tree

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 11:48 am

Where was/is Drina mentioned?
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Drina is the heroine in The Reluctant Vamp which comes out in May, Goober. She isn't in the tree yet, but then we aren't up to date on the tree. We need to find a program or something to make it easier. The original tree was done by the publisher and we have trouble keeping it up to date with everything else going on here. I'm thinking maybe I should hire Terri an assistant, but when I suggest it she takes it as a kind of...well, she worries I think she's not working hard enough or something. Cripes the girl works at midnight and 2 AM at home on stuff. She works as hard as me. I know that. Don't want to hurt her feelings but there's a lot to do, way more than she should have to handle on her own and I don't want her having to work at home.... Oh, er...right, anyway. We shall get the tree updated as soon as possible, but Drina won't be in there until after her story hits. That's kind of the rule.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 10:05 pm

Oh sweet good, I was worried I'd missed something. lol

have you thought about maybe using sites like My Heritage at least that sites free. and you can always add notes- for putting in what book they're in and so on. The person/people with the e-mail and password are the only ones that can edit the actual tree it's self- I do believe -but everyone should be able to see it.

Just an idea.
Goober

Postby ElectricFedora on January 12th, 2011, 11:38 am

Ah, yeah thats very understandable. Althouh I'm glad to see it all done up when it does and Can't wait to see Drinas book come up! Also thats a great idea Goober!
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby sherr on January 13th, 2011, 8:24 pm

I could be Terri's assistant!!! Do I get to proofread??
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Goober on January 13th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Question about our latest cutie Cale's family: okay so according to the story all his brothers and fathers were killed in the attack. So how come he has two listed, Darius (jr.?) and Raphael, since neither have dates under them, are they just there to like show he has/had siblings?
Goober

Postby susan60625 on January 13th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Goober wrote:Question about our latest cutie Cale's family: okay so according to the story all his brothers and fathers were killed in the attack. So how come he has two listed, Darius (jr.?) and Raphael, since neither have dates under them, are they just there to like show he has/had siblings?

When you read HFY, it explains that Cale's oldest brother, Darius didn't go with their father, Darius, because he had just gotten together with his lifemate and their brother Raphael (accidentally called Caleb in HFY) was sent to collect him and then meet up with their father and other brothers. Cale didn't go with because that morning he had been thrown from his horse and into a tree which caused him to break his back and was still healing when the job offer came. (HFY pg. 320-321)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on January 14th, 2011, 2:32 pm

Thanks Susan. Goober, she's right. Darius and Raphael arrived just after the ambush that killed the father and the rest of the brothers. They carried back the news of their deaths and their bodies.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Goober on January 14th, 2011, 3:15 pm

Okay, I thought so, but then I noticed that they didn't have dates and I started over thinking- then I started getting confused.... and yeah... thanks you guys. :D
Goober

Postby susan60625 on January 14th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Any time, Lynsay!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Family tree