Sweet Revenge

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: Sweet Revenge

Postby wren on May 2nd, 2011, 1:27 pm

susan60625 wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Thanks Susan. Actually I did at one point and my editor said, no, it doesn't sell. Grimace. Editors!

Lynsay

Phooey! Well, I hope that situation changes. Also, let your editor know that true Lynsay Sands fans will read whatever historical period you decide to write about!

Well said, Sue...ditto! :D
wren

Postby sin on May 2nd, 2011, 7:41 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Thanks Susan. Actually I did at one point and my editor said, no, it doesn't sell. Grimace. Editors!

Lynsay

Phooey! Well, I hope that situation changes. Also, let your editor know that true Lynsay Sands fans will read whatever historical period you decide to write about!

Well said, Sue...ditto! :D

double ditto

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on May 6th, 2011, 10:33 pm

you guys beat me to it so....

I'll see your double ditto and raise you to a triple!
Denise

Postby wren on May 7th, 2011, 9:54 am

Denise wrote:you guys beat me to it so....

I'll see your double ditto and raise you to a triple!

Done! :D
wren

Postby Lynsay on May 11th, 2011, 10:15 pm

LOL. That's sweet. But they'd just think I was becoming a big headed diva or something and didn't know what I was talking about. LOL.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on May 11th, 2011, 10:21 pm

You just let us now, Lynsay. If you ever think of doing a different historical era, we will get a petition or letter-writing campaign together and let your editor know how we feel! We will support whatever you want to do!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on May 12th, 2011, 4:58 pm

I have to agree with Sue. We got your back Lynsay...lol :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby wren on May 12th, 2011, 11:42 pm

Lynsay wrote:LOL. That's sweet. But they'd just think I was becoming a big headed diva or something and didn't know what I was talking about. LOL.

Lynsay

Nooo...your sweet editor knows you are NOT a big headed diva and never will be...it's not your nature. You're too modest to promote yourself when you're even mentioned for an award & you're uncomfortable allowing us to promote you. You seldom ask for any changes in titles picked or art covers, and you work very hard to get each book just the way your editor wants it on deadline. Besides, we like your editor...except for her aversion to "Blood" being in the titles of the books, she has seemed encouraging as far as I can recall...and it's such a little thing, since "Blood" makes her queasy, that we can be understanding...it must be a bit tough on an editor of romance books that so often feature vampires to edit blood & rogues & such things...at least with the Argeneaus, she doesn't have to edit the dead...or undead. :lol: However, being who we are ( the 'official' fans) and seeing as how long the active Immortals have been with you, she could always pick up a few things from us about all we'd like to see you write. Never let it be said that we are unwelcoming or unwilling to share! :)

Hear us, Erika! We like & respect you, and we could be a valuable resource for you. The offer is always open! :D
wren

Postby TomEC on May 13th, 2011, 1:47 pm

wren wrote:
Lynsay wrote:LOL. That's sweet. But they'd just think I was becoming a big headed diva or something and didn't know what I was talking about. LOL.

Lynsay

Nooo...your sweet editor knows you are NOT a big headed diva and never will be...it's not your nature.

Hear us, Erika! We like & respect you, and we could be a valuable resource for you. The offer is always open! :D

I would like to go on record as seconding that.

Many people seem to be under the impression that it's just one genius behind a good book but here we know better. A good editor makes a book better. A good editor is worth her weight in gold. Speaking for myself, I would give my right arm (well, maybe my left) for a good editor to go over my writing.

You know, Lynsay, that the statements of support in the previous posts do not come from a place of ignorance. If you write it, they will come. I bet your editor understands this too.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Lynsay on May 16th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Thanks guys! Hugs. hmmm, guess I'm in a huggy mood lol

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the books