Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian Notte

Postby susan60625 on April 17th, 2011, 12:48 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:Okay! In case you didn't get to see Dancing With the Stars this week, here's a YouTube submission of the violinist they had on there. His name is David Garrett. Ladies (and Gentleman!), you tell me. Could this not be Christian Notte, or what? Tell me I'm not the only one!

http://youtu.be/PfaBSk7Auog

Oh, my word...I'm almost speechless, sis! Image

Lynsay wrote:Nah, you're not the only one, sweetie, lol

Lynsay

Lynsay, they practically drew this guy to be Christian to your specifications! Your sculptor could almost use him as a model! WOW!! Sue is most definitely not the only one!! Image Oh, and Sue, I most certainly do mean that this guy could make you want to "lose conscience!" Several times & become addicted to his "love bites!" Image Hey, don't blame me for Lynsay giving me "ideas"...absolutely delightfully delicious ideas! :lol:

Go forth, Cara, and meet your life mate at last! Muah! xoxo

Yeah, we know you still have to wait on your book, but when it comes to publishing, even the AE4 with all our powers combined can only do so much...it's a "marketing" thing & that little irritating clause about not using our powers for "personal gain" :roll:

Um, Thomas...this is one of those times we wicked ladies may get a little "naughty"...just so you know, but we'll try to keep it out of the gutter! Manly point-of-view is always welcome!! ;)

ElectricFedora wrote:MHm I think if he had shorter hair it would work better...*puts paper over the hair* Yup, just needs shorter hair IMO.

ElF, I agree that we all form an idea of what each character looks like to us, but by Lynsay's description of him in ABTR, Christian has long hair.. long enough to pull back in a ponytail. I can definitely "see" David Garrett as Christian Notte! As Mabel48 says WOW!! As MsKitty would say, Phwroar! (or however she spells it <g>) As for me, YUMMY!!!! Image

I posted this video, along with another of Kashmir (Led Zeppelin) on Facebook. MissKitty's comment was, and I quote "Oh.. Oh... Oh... Oh... I just stood on my tongue.. Ph-wo-ar."

I'm definitely going to be buying some of his CD's.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby ElectricFedora on April 18th, 2011, 1:00 am

I get what you mean Wren. I guess for me personally I like short hair :oops: So I picture most of our notte/argeneau men with short hair even if they have long hair.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby Denise on May 6th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Me, too. EF. He'd have to keep his hair pulled back. And pull up his pants. The video I watched he had his crotch at knee level. GROSS! But other than that he looks good.
Denise

Postby MysticFan on May 10th, 2011, 1:41 am

How have I missed this?!?! I watched the video... well went to youtube, saw the pic of the guy and listened to him play his violin along to rock music (ROCK music with a violin... how bizarre!!!) and I am still trying to find words... there r no words...lol I did have a bit of an image built up for Christian and ya know what??? He fits it prettttyyyy close! I have to say, yes Sue, he could be Christian Notte! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on May 10th, 2011, 11:24 am

Hey, Mystic! When you go to YouTube for the link I posted, after the video plays, they show other links for more of his music. The link I posted was for the NIrvana song, but you should really listen to his cover of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir. Excellent! I'm supposed to be getting a gift card from Target and once I receive it, I'm going to be getting at least one of his CD's. Can't Wait!
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on May 10th, 2011, 3:38 pm

susan60625 wrote:Hey, Mystic! When you go to YouTube for the link I posted, after the video plays, they show other links for more of his music. The link I posted was for the NIrvana song, but you should really listen to his cover of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir. Excellent! I'm supposed to be getting a gift card from Target and once I receive it, I'm going to be getting at least one of his CD's. Can't Wait!

I will have to check out the other videos. He did a really great job and honestly I liked it! When Christian's book come out you can sit back, pop in the CD and let him take over. ;)
You found out about him at just the right time. :D

MysticFan

Postby MysticFan on May 11th, 2011, 2:05 am

Sue, I went to youtube and watched a few other videos... that guy is just good! lol Something also came to me. I use to LOVE Buffy & Angel. Well when Angel got his own show the theme to the show was a rock type with a violin... I LOVED it. I had totally forgotten about it, but I bet that this guy could do awesome on that one...lol :D

MysticFan

Postby Lynsay on May 11th, 2011, 9:58 pm

The funny thing is that I got the idea for Christian's violin rock from watching a special on a female rock violinist. LOL. And yes Christian has long hair, but it's auburn from his mom. Dark brown with red highlights. Still, the guy's close.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Kathleen.B on January 12th, 2012, 1:00 am

I Love Christian and David Garrett is a potential Christian :D

Could imagine David in - a plain t-shirt and black jeans a fullmoon background and his violin in hand looking all Notte-y ;)
(Meaning sexy, gorgeous and mysterious :oops: )

Would make a way better book cover :)
'Some people can never believe in themselves, until someone believes in them.' - Good Will Hunting
Kathleen.B

Postby susan60625 on January 20th, 2012, 4:34 pm

I just saw an ad on TV here in Chicago showing that David Garrett will be coming to perform here in Chicago. I was very excited, thinking that I could see my version of Christian in person. Unfortunately, the tickets are priced waaaaayyyy out of my budget! Can you believe $150 for the cheapest tickets for one concert????? :o :shock: :o :shock: :o Incredibly depressing!!!!!!
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters