Marcus Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Marcus

Postby ElectricFedora on January 16th, 2011, 1:36 pm

MHmh, what info do we really know about Marcus? He's not a Notte but very friendly, do we know his last name yet? what else do we really know about him?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on January 19th, 2011, 11:39 am

ElectricFedora wrote:MHmh, what info do we really know about Marcus? He's not a Notte but very friendly, do we know his last name yet? what else do we really know about him?

He is Marcus Notte. :) He is a cousin, and he & Julius were raised together from the cradle. So far, we don't know anything about his parents or if he has siblings. Hope that helps! 8-)
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on January 20th, 2011, 6:37 am

:oops: Silly me Dx I need to reread the books he's in. I keep forgetting hes a Notte cuz of Vitas book nine ranting on how Julius is the only male and then I actually don't think he's on the Notte Family tree last time i looked. *Writes a Note to self to remember Marcus is a notte!*
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby MysticFan on May 12th, 2011, 8:33 pm

So it had not occurred to me how now that Julius and Marguerite are together poor lil Marcus is somewhat alone and no doubt ready for his own life mate. It would be very nice if he did indeed find her in the near future...lol :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Re: Marcus Notte

Postby sin on May 12th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Knowing Marcus he most likely is still in hiding or running the company far, fr away from our illustrious Marguerite. Remember how panic stricken he was at the end of VI? That look was priceless. But knowing both Lynsay & Marguerite I am sure his bachelor days are numbered..:)

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on May 12th, 2011, 10:56 pm

Just a thought...now that Christian & Cara have spoken to Lynsay & their book will come out early next year...and Lynsay is planning a "working" vacation for fun & research in Italy...and we're being introduced to new Nottes in Christian's story & Julius & Marguerite are there and involved, so maybe we need an old Notte to speak up and finally satisfy our curiosity about him, eh? Image Our theories were centered on Marcus' life mate being one of Sam's sisters, most likely Jo, but we now know that all the Willan sisters are "turned" and happily mated...which means we didn't figure this one out...not yet, anyway! :lol: It was hilarious reading through this thread, though, which began way back in 2008.

Ohhhhh Lynsay...we want MARCUS...do you think you can make him talk? He's been very quiet & we have been waiting almost patiently for a loooonnnng time!!!! ;) Hmmm...wonder what we need to bribe a quiet fair-haired Notte who is major yummy-delicious to tell all?

Discussion Alert...all thoughts, theories, as well as begging & bribing ideas welcome here! Image Warm that keyboard up & let's get chatty. It's part of my delightful charm. Image
wren

Postby Lynsay on May 16th, 2011, 8:11 pm

I dunno Wren. We shall have to see. The Italy trip has been delayed, but I hope to get there by the end of July before I write the next vamp and historical. Just have to coordinate schedules and firm up dates.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Denise on May 16th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Okay, my theory is that Marcus already knows who his lifemate is, and panicked because he doesn't want anyone else to know, since for some reason he's having to wait. Which raises the question as to whether he's ever met Martine's twins? He could be waiting for one of them to grow up, having met them when they were very young.
Denise

Postby rockie on May 17th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Denise wrote:Okay, my theory is that Marcus already knows who his lifemate is, and panicked because he doesn't want anyone else to know, since for some reason he's having to wait. Which raises the question as to whether he's ever met Martine's twins? He could be waiting for one of them to grow up, having met them when they were very young.

Denise thats a good theory! I hate for the wait and see part of the whole thing!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
SASSy ARGENEAUTS ♥☮☆♪
ImageLive
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie