Contest #6 - For a copy of The Reluctant Vampire

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Re: Contest #6 - For a copy of The Reluctant Vampire

Postby sin on June 2nd, 2011, 10:57 pm

Good glad he is. Baby Z is still under the weather. :/ I think it is also an onset of a summer cold :/ He has his good moments tho. Unfortunately his "donors" never got him any of his shots and we are starting from scratch. Which means he is getting multiple shots a month. This could be a reaction off 6-15 shots at a time {shrugs} And he gets more on the 21st.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MysticFan on June 2nd, 2011, 11:07 pm

sin wrote:Good glad he is. Baby Z is still under the weather. :/ I think it is also an onset of a summer cold :/ He has his good moments tho. Unfortunately his "donors" never got him any of his shots and we are starting from scratch. Which means he is getting multiple shots a month. This could be a reaction off 6-15 shots at a time {shrugs} And he gets more on the 21st.

OMGoodness, so sorry to hear that! Poor lil guy! Jackson, my son, had a summer cold last year, the Summer croup (that's what the doctor called it). He had to have liquid steriods and breathing treatments... that is very rough!
That is so awful that he is having to start from scratch on his shots...that's ALOT of shots! I feel for the baby boy & just hope that he starts feeling better very soon! Hopefully the shots coming up won't have any reaction on him. :cry: We have 2 year shots coming up and I am not looking forward to it at all!
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on June 2nd, 2011, 11:18 pm

The Drs & health department are considering going after them for neglect. Afterall he had/has medicaid. No reason other than being lazy and just caring about their "recreation". PFFFHT I still say some people need a license to have kids. Anywho Zander (Xander) is a sweetie. He steals hearts everywhere he goes. :)

sin

Postby MysticFan on June 2nd, 2011, 11:25 pm

Sin, that is the truth if I ever have read it! Some people definitely do need a license to have kids! That is so sad that he now has to pay for their mistakes. I bet he is a lil sweetheart! :D

MysticFan

Postby sin on June 2nd, 2011, 11:37 pm

I posted a couple of pics on FB. One with the cat laying beside him and also when it snowed and I took him out for his first snow :)

sin

Postby MysticFan on June 3rd, 2011, 4:33 am

sin wrote:I posted a couple of pics on FB. One with the cat laying beside him and also when it snowed and I took him out for his first snow :)

I remember seeing those... he is definitely a cutie!!!

MysticFan

Postby sin on June 3rd, 2011, 6:40 am

Thanks

sin

Previous

Return to Forum Contests