New family tree

Discuss the Argeneau family tree.

Re: New family tree

Postby susan60625 on June 13th, 2011, 12:03 pm

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! Thank you Terri! An updated family tree WITH Drina's family! Now, if we could get the birth years for the Willan's sisters, I'd be in heaven! :D :D :D :D :D :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on June 13th, 2011, 1:10 pm

Isn't there a statement somewhere in TRV to the effect that Drina was older that Victor? This is not the case according to the family tree. Maybe I imagined it. I could go back and hunt for it but that sound like an effort and a bother. Maybe later. (I hope it's not so. I hate mistakes. I don't want there to be any. Somebody please prove me wrong.)
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on June 13th, 2011, 6:17 pm

WooT thanks Terri :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on June 17th, 2011, 11:08 am

TomEC wrote:Isn't there a statement somewhere in TRV to the effect that Drina was older that Victor? This is not the case according to the family tree. Maybe I imagined it. I could go back and hunt for it but that sound like an effort and a bother. Maybe later. (I hope it's not so. I hate mistakes. I don't want there to be any. Somebody please prove me wrong.)

Unfortunately, Thomas, there is a conflict. Near the beginning of the book, when Drina first meets Stephanie and realizes that she can read her, she wonders how that is possible because she was even older than her Uncle Victor. However, according to the family tree, it shows that she is actually 74 years younger than Victor.

Okay Terri or Lynsay, which is correct? Is the book correct or the family tree? Inquiring minds would like to know! :? :ugeek:
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on June 17th, 2011, 11:33 am

In the family tree Brother #3 and Drina were switched around by accident. Drina was 260 and Brother #3 is actually th youngest and is 156. Sorry I'll have to have Terri fix it. I better email her right now or I'll forget. (grimace) I have a memory like a cheese grater.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on June 17th, 2011, 11:59 am

Thank you Lynsay!!!!! That clears things up!
susan60625

Postby TomEC on June 17th, 2011, 12:09 pm

Lynsay wrote:In the family tree Brother #3 and Drina were switched around by accident. Drina was 260 and Brother #3 is actually th youngest and is 156. Sorry I'll have to have Terri fix it. I better email her right now or I'll forget. (grimace) I have a memory like a cheese grater.

Lynsay

Well that makes sense. Thank's Lynsay. You can always fix the family tree. Not so much a finished and in-print novel. I feel better. :D :D :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on June 17th, 2011, 1:12 pm

No problem Lynsay. It is understandable with so many family members :) And we would not have it any other way..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby terri on October 21st, 2011, 11:06 am

It helps that you all let us know. We do REALLY appreciate it. It's hard to be bang on all the time with so many items on the go. I must admit... I do enjoy the challenge.

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby ElectricFedora on July 12th, 2012, 3:09 am

Ugh, i love the family tree so much.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

PreviousNext

Return to Family tree