Question About Rogue Hunter

Re: Question About Rogue Hunter

Postby wren on January 25th, 2009, 8:44 pm

RayWolf wrote:I don't have either of those but I think I'll go get one now lol...I'd love to get the book as i can't find it now...i have looked everywhere....

Yes my name is just like in the bible altho most don't realise this so they pronounce it like alisha I've gotten used to it...

RayWolf, although my family calls me by my middle name, Renee, my first name is Alesia...pronounced like Alisha or Alicia...but almost everyone pronounces it A-lisa or A-lee-se-a at first. sin was one person who knew how it was pronounced right away. All the friends here just call me wren! :)

Just find me (I'm usually on facebook daily, but I'll check my livespace, too) and I'll be happy to send you the extra book right away! :D
wren

Postby Looois:) on June 26th, 2011, 2:56 am

Hi, i am new and dont really know where to post this question, but here seemed like the best place. Will you be writting another book about mortimer and sam as main character or will the rest of thier story feature in books where they are not the main character? :?
Looois:)

Postby Lynsay on June 28th, 2011, 5:34 am

Once a couple is mated, I never write about them as lead characters again, Looois. Well, I should never say never, but it's most unlikely they'll feature in a book again. There are just too many other immortals to tend to. If I were going to do a series with recurring characters it would be one around Stephanie McGill, because she has so much in her future. However, the others will keep popping up, it's just hard to say when and where for me because I don't know what I'm going to write before writing it.

Lynsay who has been working on corrections before this and is now up with the birds getting ready to fly to New York for the conference.

YAY! I get to see some of you guys. Sorry I won't get to see you all.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on July 2nd, 2011, 9:19 pm

It was such treat to finally meet you! Your awesome, thanks for everything. Have fun in Italy. When are you going and for how long? Are you going with a friend? If you go by yourself, be safe. {Hugs}

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Previous

Return to FAQs