-Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: -Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Postby ElectricFedora on February 24th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Really? D: Me to, Well for a while then I decided he was much to lanky for Thomas.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on February 24th, 2011, 10:55 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:Really? D: Me to, Well for a while then I decided he was much to lanky for Thomas.

Perhaps Nicholas, then...since he is Thomas' brother that has been on the run for 50 years ;)
wren

Postby VirtualValkyrie on February 25th, 2011, 10:45 am

ElectricFedora wrote:Oh Charmed. That show is amazing :D I have some box sets of the dvds. I <3 Chris. Drew Fuller is amazing.

He is indeed, Chris was a good character, all uptight lol. I had such a huge crush on him when I first watched the show. He is a bit lanky for Thomas though, who I imagine is even hotter :D
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby MysticFan on March 1st, 2011, 5:51 am

Okay, the subject of picturing Drew Fuller as Thomas just brought back something I wanted to ask everyone. First I will explain a little bit... for a while now I have been watching this show and there is a guy on there that I picture as Thomas. I can not shake him from my mind and I DO NOT want him being Thomas, lol. I know this is weird... it's kinda like my mind has made it own mind up and is set on using this guy as him. The thing is he is NOT Immortal material, at all!! No matter what I just can't replace him or get him outta there... Image
I kinda want to share the guy and the show, but I know I will be laughed off this forum...LOL :lol: I can not fathom why this dude is stuck in my head.... Has this ever happened to you guys... and if so how did u stop it...LOL :oops:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on March 1st, 2011, 4:09 pm

Oh, MysticFan! You can't write a post like that and then just leave us hanging! Now you must tell us who you are talking about, or at least what show you're talking about. The suspense is going to kill me, at least! :shock:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on March 1st, 2011, 5:38 pm

susan60625 wrote:Oh, MysticFan! You can't write a post like that and then just leave us hanging! Now you must tell us who you are talking about, or at least what show you're talking about. The suspense is going to kill me, at least! :shock:

Okay, Sue... for you I will totally humiliate myself...LOL :oops: I am not even sure if any of you have heard of this show, but it is a kids show that comes on Nick Jr, and my son watches it all the time. The name is "The Fresh Beat Band" and it is about four best friends, 2 guys & 2 girls, that are in a band & who go to music school together and love to sing and dance. Well, the guy's name is Twist, he performs with the Turntable and by Beat boxing, and he is the rapper of the group. He is a tall and lanky guy and is nothing at all like I would picture Thomas, but for some odd reason, that I can not understand, he has stood out to me and has placed himself as Thomas in my head. I finished 'Vampires Are Forever' a few weeks back and it took me forever to read it... I even considered skipping it because I just knew it was going to be that guy dancing around in my head the whole time... and sure enough, it was!

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on March 1st, 2011, 10:07 pm

You're right, MysticFan. I didn't know the show, but I looked it up on Google. The actor's name is Jon Beaver and, you are right again, he's definitely NOT Thomas.

BTW, don't be embarrassed. I heard Wayne Brady today on The Talk say that if he ever met a Wiggle, he'd happily strangle them! The culture of our children infiltrates our psyche's and that is not something to be ashamed of!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on March 2nd, 2011, 12:38 am

susan60625 wrote:You're right, MysticFan. I didn't know the show, but I looked it up on Google. The actor's name is Jon Beaver and, you are right again, he's definitely NOT Thomas.

BTW, don't be embarrassed. I heard Wayne Brady today on The Talk say that if he ever met a Wiggle, he'd happily strangle them! The culture of our children infiltrates our psyche's and that is not something to be ashamed of!

Thanks, Sue!
See, I told u he was so NOT Thomas. I guess I am just stuck with him until someone else comes along and grabs onto my mind...lol I am pretty sure I know who the Wiggle's are, but I have never watched them... thank goodness! I definitely wouldn't want to throw them into the mix. :lol:

MysticFan

Postby ElectricFedora on March 2nd, 2011, 6:21 am

Oh Drew Fuller, I have to say I still crush on him a little. I actaully see him as Gregori sometimes from the Love at Stake series XD
wren wrote:
ElectricFedora wrote:Really? D: Me to, Well for a while then I decided he was much to lanky for Thomas.

Perhaps Nicholas, then...since he is Thomas' brother that has been on the run for 50 years ;)

mhm maybe but I personally actually picture for Nicholas as more bulky then Thomas, probably because he's an enforcer.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on March 3rd, 2011, 10:22 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:Oh Drew Fuller, I have to say I still crush on him a little. I actaully see him as Gregori sometimes from the Love at Stake series XD
wren wrote:

mhm maybe but I personally actually picture for Nicholas as more bulky then Thomas, probably because he's an enforcer.

ELF, I think more of the bulky warrior build when I think of Lucern...who was a warrior & has always continued eating some food to keep his muscle mass, even though he is a writer now. I see Nicholas as lean & muscular, especially during the time he was on the run. Besides, Drew Fuller wouldn't make a good Lucern. :? :lol: 8-) :D
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters