Book Signings?

Ask Terri questions about audio books, ebooks, book issues like book falling apart, cannot acquire books, upcoming conference or signing dates, Lynsay's online shop, website, newsletters, forum issues, social media issues, etc.

Re: Book Signings?

Postby Jewelz on February 4th, 2011, 4:34 am

I can't wait to go to NYC. It will be so nice to finally meet you all. I was online last night looking at entertainment idea's. I love stand up comedy. The rating at "Strip Live" looked good. Our comedy club in Boise went under. Which really sucks if you like comedy.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby ElectricFedora on February 5th, 2011, 3:07 am

Thanks Wren! I'm going to show it to my mom this weekend and see about getting her to take me.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on February 8th, 2011, 4:39 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:Thanks Wren! I'm going to show it to my mom this weekend and see about getting her to take me.

Glad to help! Hope you get to go...post pics of you & Lynsay on your fb if you do! :D
wren

Postby TravelingTardis on September 5th, 2011, 6:55 pm

I was wondering if there will be anything in Ohio? Conferance, book signing?
TravelingTardis

Postby terri on September 6th, 2011, 11:21 am

Here is the schedule of RWa conferences that Lynsay normally attends and does signings at. As far as I know there are no signings scheduled for Ohio yet.

RWA conferences:
2012, July 25-28 - Anaheim, California
2013 July 17-21 - Atlanta Marriott Marquis
2014 July 23-26 - San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk
2015 July 22-25 - New York Marriott Marquis
2016 July 13-16 - San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby KittyGirl on March 6th, 2012, 6:16 pm

So I'm guessing Lynsay won't be comeing to Tennessee?
"DISTRACTION!!!" "Where!?"

"Oh my great cheese tree of picture frame.."

"Is there a doctor in the house!?" "I am!" "Ok." ^_^
KittyGirl

Postby terri on March 15th, 2012, 10:19 am

Hi Kitty,

No, not yet. Lynsay so far hasn't done an official book tour. She is pretty shy although you wouldn't know it upon meeting her.

Perhaps one day Kitty. We will post it if she does.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby wren on March 16th, 2012, 7:07 am

terri wrote:Hi Kitty,

No, not yet. Lynsay so far hasn't done an official book tour. She is pretty shy although you wouldn't know it upon meeting her.

Perhaps one day Kitty. We will post it if she does.

Terri

Hi Kitty,

Lynsay is extremely modest. She loves her fans and laughs & jokes with us on the Official Forum (that would be us *grin*) between writing and real life, but being in front of people, especially large groups, is actually difficult for her...especially when we're all gushing about her! She was scheduled to attend the RWA conference in Nashville a couple of years ago, but that was the year of the floods, and it was moved to Orlando so she had to cancel. I was disappointed too, because several of us planned to be there. It was a good central location.

A few of us are planning to be at the 2013 July 17-21 - Atlanta Marriott Marquis RWA conference if Lynsay is able to be there. Hopefully, that is not so far from where you are in Tennessee. sin, rockie, and myself are definite on that one...sin is in GA, I'm in MS and rockie is currently in NC. Hopefully some of those in the middle states, or those who travel more often, can make it there, too!

We would have to ask Terri, but I think RWA works best for Lynsay because it's scheduled in the summer. RT conferences seem to be in the spring, when Lynsay often has a book release, and book signing tours are very difficult when you're writing up to four plus books per year as Lynsay does. She generally is writing two paranormals & two historicals every year, not to mention seasonal or other anthologies.

Just having her name on the cover will get a book attention, and anthologies are a great way for publishers to introduce new authors. Can you imagine how a new author feels about having a story in the same book that has Lynsay Sands at the top on the cover? Ooh La La! Image If I could actually write a story, that would be my dream...to have it published in one of Lynsay's anthologies! Image

I'm not sure we have met, so "Welcome to the best forum anywhere!"Image Look around, fill out the getting to know you & quirky quizzes (they're fun & it helps us get to know one another) sign up for the newsletter if you haven't, and jump in the discussions and soon, the games. They're a little harder to play until you are turned, since your posts don't show up immediately when your name is green. You're moderated at first...it's just a protection feature against spammers that have been trouble on the forum before. However, the more often you post, the sooner our dear Terri will officially "turn you Immortal" and then your name will appear in blue, and your posts will automatically appear on the forum.

With great participation, comes great forum privileges! 8-)

♥ wren
wren

Postby KittyGirl on March 16th, 2012, 2:15 pm

Thanks Wren! And yeah I am new, I didn't even know this existed until I was wandering around Lyndsy's website one day. lol.
And I completly understand thats she's too swamped and too shy. I have a friend from England that is almost crazy around me but completly shy around others, so I think I know. I hope to see her and the rest of ya'll at the RWA next year though, that would be alot of fun to be able to get to know you all and be able to all hang out when we got there. ^_^ And laugh our heads off at remembering Lucern being tricked into going to one.

I am looking forward to spending plenty of time on this forum because from just some quick glances it seems like a great place!

I'll cya around the forum!
(P.S. Thanks for the heads up about the time my posts will take to get put up. That'll help.)
"DISTRACTION!!!" "Where!?"

"Oh my great cheese tree of picture frame.."

"Is there a doctor in the house!?" "I am!" "Ok." ^_^
KittyGirl

Postby wren on March 23rd, 2012, 8:15 pm

KittyGirl wrote:Thanks Wren! And yeah I am new, I didn't even know this existed until I was wandering around Lyndsy's website one day. lol.
And I completly understand thats she's too swamped and too shy. I have a friend from England that is almost crazy around me but completly shy around others, so I think I know. I hope to see her and the rest of ya'll at the RWA next year though, that would be alot of fun to be able to get to know you all and be able to all hang out when we got there. ^_^ And laugh our heads off at remembering Lucern being tricked into going to one.

I am looking forward to spending plenty of time on this forum because from just some quick glances it seems like a great place!

I'll cya around the forum!
(P.S. Thanks for the heads up about the time my posts will take to get put up. That'll help.)

It won't take too long for you to "turn" Immortal, KittyGirl. Btw, my real name is Renee, too, & we have a MsKitty on here who is Kat/Kathrine in real life! :lol: So you are in good company, especially anytime you are on Lynsay's forum! :D
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Questions For Terri