♥ƸӜƷ Hysterical Historical Featured Character! ƸӜƷ♥

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: ♥ƸӜƷ Hysterical Historical Featured Character! ƸӜƷ♥

Postby wren on March 3rd, 2011, 11:41 pm

susan60625 wrote:Unfortunately, I'm behind! I only started The Countess today. I'll be finished soon and then I'll be able to comment. :(

Plenty of time, Sue...just thought I'd get her name out there to start the thread going again. Now you can think about it a little as you read the book. We don't do the featured character threads "by the week" anymore...easier for all of us if we fit it on our timeline instead! 8-)
wren

Postby susan60625 on March 4th, 2011, 11:19 am

I told you I'd get the book finished soon. I picked it back up before going to bed last night. At 2:00 a.m., I just couldn't stay awake any more, with only 3 chapters left. I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and couldn't wait any longer. An hour later, I was back in bed and the book was finished!

So, I love Christiana! She is a girl after my own heart! I wear shoes as little as possible! I loved her attitude when the girls picked up the men at the side of the road after the carriage accident -- All stiff and angry, but eventually melting and relaxed to the point of sleeping in Richard's lap.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on October 29th, 2011, 4:51 am

ƸӜƷ¸.•'`.♥.•*¨`*. ¸.•*ƸӜƷ*.¸¸.•*¨`*•☼•♥
♥ Suzette Madison Woodrow ~ The Heiress ♥
♥.•*¨`*. ☼.•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨`*• ƸӜƷ*.* .♥¸.•'`ƸӜƷ .♥

If you haven't read the Madison sisters books yet, you have time before youngest sister Lisa's story is released in February. Trust me, you don't want to miss this hilarious historical trilogy! :lol:

For those of you who have read the first two books in this hysterical regency trilogy, The Countess & The Heiress...it's time to sing our accolades on the attributes and antics of middle sister Suzette! :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on October 29th, 2011, 12:01 pm

Now I know I read too much! (If that is a possibility!) I'm going to do a re-read in order to comment on the wonderful Suzette!
susan60625

Postby wren on October 31st, 2011, 9:58 am

susan60625 wrote:Now I know I read too much! (If that is a possibility!) I'm going to do a re-read in order to comment on the wonderful Suzette!

Cara, thankfully, it is impossible to read too much! I must remember that as one of the things to be most thankful for this Thanksgiving. Now, I too must do a reread of both published Madison Sisters' stories to comment on the wonderful Suzette and to prepare for the release of Lisa's story! :D

For those who haven't yet partaken of Lynsay's hysterical historicals, all we can say is, "You're Missing Out On The Other Half Of Our Beloved Author's Hilarious Imagination!"
wren

Postby susan60625 on November 16th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Well, now that I've re-read both The Countess and The Heiress, I feel that I can give an honest opinion on the inimitable Suzette Madison Woodrow!

While I do love Suzette, I think she tends to be a little short-sighted. She tends to jump into things without thinking them through. She seems to have no faith in the people around her. Seriously, she grew up with her father around her all the time, but yet she willingly believed that he would fall to the evils of gambling without the slightest twinge of unease. Then, she does the same thing with Daniel. She had no faith in their developing relationship and immediately jumped into another ill-advised situation with Danvers, without waiting for confirmation on Daniel's feelings from Robert and Richard.
susan60625

Previous

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff