More men in kilts?

More men in kilts?

Postby Nyuli on October 30th, 2011, 6:41 pm

Having just finished the third Highland audiobook and loving them as I did the Argeneau ones I was wondering if there will be more in the series?

Thank you,

Nyuli
Nyuli

Re: More men in kilts?

Postby wren on October 31st, 2011, 1:41 pm

Hi Nyuli,

Lynsay does plan on more in the Highlander series. She was working on a story for Ian, but I don't think he was being cooperative. When a character won't "tell" Lynsay their story, she won't force the book. Instead she'll put it aside until they're willing to speak up. :lol: I'm not sure which historical she is working on at the present, but all of her historical readers hope to see more of the Highlanders soon...ahhh, those men in kilts! We can't get enough of them! ;) She is super busy with writing at the moment, but I hope she or Terri, her assistant, will give us a heads up on which books Lynsay is working on soon!

Welcome to the forum, which we feel is the best place anywhere on the internet. Please take a few minutes & fill out the Getting to Know You quiz and Quirky Questions on the sub-forum of the General Discussion. They don't take long, and help us get to know one another better. You can read through those threads to get to know some of the active Immortals on the forum. Also, keep posting...jump in & join the discussions, and in no time at all, Terri will "turn" you Immortal. Then, your posts will go straight to the board without waiting for approval, and you can enjoy the games with us. If you need any help, just ask. We also have a great search button at the top of the board. We love newbies, but our goal is to be one big group of friends, so we don't let you keep your newbie status for long! 8-)

Glad you have joined us! wren :D
wren

Postby MsKitty on December 7th, 2011, 5:43 am

Oh I'm ALL for an Argeneau in a kilt. I don't care which one.. they're ALL good! & I like a man in kilt to be 'Regimental' ;) Och Aye!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby sin on December 7th, 2011, 10:32 pm

MsKitty wrote:Oh I'm ALL for an Argeneau in a kilt. I don't care which one.. they're ALL good! & I like a man in kilt to be 'Regimental' ;) Och Aye!

Could not agree more Ms Kitty..yum

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on January 28th, 2012, 8:47 am

Kii-iilts! Kii-iiilts!

My next husband is going to wear a kilt... nothing else.. just his kilt.. & his sporran! Mua ha haaaa!
MsKitty

Postby sin on January 30th, 2012, 10:40 am

MsKitty wrote:Kii-iilts! Kii-iiilts!

My next husband is going to wear a kilt... nothing else.. just his kilt.. & his sporran! Mua ha haaaa!

grabs fan..is it getting hot in here? :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on January 31st, 2012, 4:37 am

sin wrote:

lol.. Are you fanning yourself with a sporran Sin? snigger snigger!! A true Scotsman told me that the only place they feel the cold wearing their kilts is the wee gap between where the socks end & the kilt starts.. if I had been more with it ( the shock of seeing a REAL scotsman in a kilt.. p.h.w.o.a.r.) perhaps I should have asked if I could put my hand on his um.. knee to find out? LOL! I was cheeky enough to ask if the sporran served a purpose or if it was just a willy warmer!! hehehehe! x
MsKitty

Postby wren on January 31st, 2012, 6:09 am

MsKitty wrote:
sin wrote:

lol.. Are you fanning yourself with a sporran Sin? snigger snigger!! A true Scotsman told me that the only place they feel the cold wearing their kilts is the wee gap between where the socks end & the kilt starts.. if I had been more with it ( the shock of seeing a REAL scotsman in a kilt.. p.h.w.o.a.r.) perhaps I should have asked if I could put my hand on his um.. knee to find out? LOL! I was cheeky enough to ask if the sporran served a purpose or if it was just a willy warmer!! hehehehe! x

Image...you are so delightfully naughty, dear cheeky-gecko sis!

You know, sister Stauri has herself a real Scotsman...who has a real kilt! Image Wonder how things are going for them? Must call sis soon! :D

I have a frog prince who is French which is why he's a frog who is my prince Image so stick a crown on him! Image

(Gypsy explained about my nickname for him here on the forum....hmmm...or maybe on the old forum, when she was telling 'family secrets' as she often does :roll: Y'all don't know it, but I'm not actually the chattiest sister! :shock: )

...so no yummy kilt here! Image We just give our kids Scots/Irish names that sound a lot alike and mean the same thing instead. :lol: Image
wren

Postby TomEC on January 31st, 2012, 10:36 am

Up here in Canada we get exposed to a lot of things Scottish. There's a school of thought that has it that Canada was built by the Scots. Our first Prime Minister was Sir John A. Macdonald. One of our maritime provinces is Nova Scotia (New Scotland) where Gaelic is still spoken, at least it is on Cape Breton Island. Though I will say, for much of the year, it takes a tough fellow to wear a kilt in our climate!

Wow Wren, I never heard the story about how your husband came to be your 'frog prince.' I suspect most French people don't care for the nickname 'frog' but, in this context, I doubt that they would be upset. Actually, from everything you said about him, your 'frog prince' sounds like a terrific guy.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby MsKitty on February 1st, 2012, 5:30 am

lol..

TomEC wrote:Up here in Canada we get exposed to a lot of things Scottish.

I think I need to move to Canada if that's the case!! :twisted: muaa ha haaaaa!!
MsKitty

Next

Return to FAQs