Hi & Welcome!!

Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby Xanaphia on June 12th, 2012, 2:05 am

Hi everybody:)

I just joined the forum:D

I started reading about the Argenaus because of a friend of mine said they were really good, and I really love the books. I normally do not like any vampire story so I was very reluctant to start reading but I did not regret it:D

My name is Jolanda. I am from The Netherlands ( so please do not mind my English). I am married for almost 10 years now and we have a beautiful 7 year old daughter. I have read the books in Dutch but as the dutch translations are far behind with the english books I am now trying to get the english books. I lack patience to wait for the tanslations:D lolz

Well I guess that was it for now:D

Bye

Jolanda
Xanaphia

Postby terri on June 25th, 2012, 12:21 pm

Good to have you around the frumhood xanaphia.

T
terri
Site Admin

Postby TomEC on June 25th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Welcome to the forum Jolanda.

I'm a Canadian but my Mom's from The Netherlands, well, Friesland to be specific but that's part of the Netherlands.

Anyway, welcome and have fun!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on June 25th, 2012, 3:13 pm

welcome to all of our newbies :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Xanaphia on June 25th, 2012, 3:33 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome:D
Xanaphia

Postby susan60625 on June 28th, 2012, 10:26 am

Xanaphia,

Welcome! I'm sorry to be so late in welcoming you, but I've been terribly under the weather here and out-of-communication for a while. I see that you have been settling in quite nicely. You will find that this is the best fan-based forum on the internet! The people on here have become like family to me and we always watch out for one another and are always around with a shoulder to cry on, or a bit of advise, or even a recipe, if the need arises!

Always remember, that if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Someone will always be able to help you out!

I don't know if anyone has covered the basic rules for the forum with you but they are really very simple. Number one rule is NO FAN FICTION. We are very fortunate that Lynsay is a very active participant here. And since we want to keep it that way, we don't allow any fan fiction. For legal reasons, Lynsay cannot read any of our fan fiction. We do have specific threads that we use for speculation on future events that are clearly marked, but that is all.

The only other rule is to be nice. We try hard to keep the kooks and spammers off the site which keeps this a clean and friendly place to be.

So, once again, Welcome! Hope to see you here on the forum frequently.

Sue
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on July 9th, 2012, 12:42 am

Welcome, Xanaphian and Shenee! Glad to have you both with us!
Denise

Postby AshleyLyn on July 13th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Hello.

I just found the forum and joined.

I've been reading the books for ages now. I remember reading the Bastien and Terri one first a few years back and then going to the book stores and buying all the ones I could find at once.

Glad to found this forum and this series. I love it.
AshleyLyn

Postby susan60625 on July 18th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Hey AshleyLyn!

Welcome to what we consider to be the best fan-based author's forum on the internet.

As you've already seen, when you first join, your posts have to be moderated. This is just a safety precaution to keep the spammers and wackos from invading and making our lives miserable. After about 20 or so posts, you will be "turned" and you won't have to wait any longer. Don't worry, the moderators are Lynsay, herself, and her assistant/sister, Terri!

There are only a few rules here. One is that we don't allow fan fiction. We are fortunate that Lynsay participates and for legal reasons, she is not allowed to read that. Therefore, we don't post it, because we want her to continue to visit us and, occasionally, drop exclusive clues on upcoming books!

The only other rule is to be NICE!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Someone here is bound to know the answer or be able to point you in the right direction.

So, for now enjoy the forum and I hope to see you posting again soon!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on July 26th, 2012, 2:47 am

Welcome, Ashley!
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion