Possible Argeneau?

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Possible Argeneau?

Postby ElectricFedora on July 12th, 2012, 3:11 am

One thing that has always bothered me, in a good way, is when they talk about Jean Claude's second life mate and her pregnancy and this thought has always been even more set aflame with the Argeneau family tree which displays the line Pregnant on it with no other information. I honestly think that that baby is alive and out there somewhere and I am just in a tizzy wanting to know more or think about what could have happened to him/her. Does anyone else share these feelings?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Re: Possible Argeneau?

Postby susan60625 on July 12th, 2012, 2:23 pm

Ok, EF, this has been brought up before and some members think that the baby did survive and that "she" is Basha! I, personally, have my doubts. I think that Vita was too self-centered to even think about removing the baby from the lifemate's body. Remember how she described the murder? I don't have my copy of V,I handy but it was something to the effect that "she lopped the silly fool's head off without even getting off her horse." Besides, I think that if the baby had been removed, it might have given JC something to live for other than drinking himself into a stupor all the time. I don't think he would have been able to rest thinking that the child of his true lifemate might be out in the world some place and not with him. However, since it still appears on the family tree, it is quite possible that Lynsay has her own ideas and that we just aren't privy to them yet.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on July 12th, 2012, 7:10 pm

Sue, we never said that Vita took the baby. Just that the shock of being beheaded the baby was born. Who knows maybe either Leo OR even Morgan may have taken the baby. In the shape JC was in he would not have been in any shape to raise a child. It also could have been any other immortal that had a grudge against JC and know where he was. OR followed Morgan to him.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on July 13th, 2012, 1:57 am

sin wrote:Sue, we never said that Vita took the baby. Just that the shock of being beheaded the baby was born. Who knows maybe either Leo OR even Morgan may have taken the baby. In the shape JC was in he would not have been in any shape to raise a child. It also could have been any other immortal that had a grudge against JC and know where he was. OR followed Morgan to him.

JC was in such grief that he probably didn't even notice anything such as his life mate giving birth when he came back and found her, and then he began drinking. Morgan may not have noticed, either. They had always been self-absorbed, and losing their life mates made both of them go off the deep end. When seeing JC's life mate decapitated, they may not have thought to check to see if the baby was still alive, or even still there. I don't know that the baby is Basha, but we can't rule her out. My first thought when I read her description was that she looked like Lissianna...and since only Dani saw her, and her memories were blank when Lucian checked...it just makes Basha seem a likely candidate for being JC's long lost daughter. We don't know who came through where JC and his life mate lived before he returned to find her decapitated by Vita. I don't think Vita had anything to do with the baby or what happened to it, or even knew that it may have lived. She assumed that she killed the mother and the child, because she didn't stop...she just kept on riding her horse...and she gloated that the woman she killed was heavy with child when she was telling her story in VI. I look forward to finding out who Basha really is, if she is JC's living child and if so, how did she end up with the no-fangers! If Basha isn't JC's child, then I look forward to finding out who is and where he/she is now. :)
wren

Postby wren on October 4th, 2012, 4:59 pm

longtian006 wrote:I am trying to find out how Katrina Argeneau is related. I can't seem to find it. I know she is a cousin so who is her parents?

Hi. We don't know her parents yet, as Lynsay hasn't revealed them yet. We know Lucian, Armand, Victor, and Martine are her uncles & aunt, but how she fits on the family tree is still a mystery. Eventually, Lynsay will tell us, when the time is right in the overall storyline. Hope that helps! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.reliabletop.com/ http://www.reliablefr.com/Supply-obd-de-voiture_c35 http://www.reliablefr.com/Supply-gadget-de-lordinateur_c42[/quote]
wren

Return to Discuss The Characters