-Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: -Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Postby NicoleH on July 11th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Ok, here are my TOP TEN:

1. Nicholas - I just love his story and his life mate Jo.
2. Armand - The hidden Argeneau, but a really good guy
3. Bastien - my first love
4. Lucian - Love changes everything or everybody, doesn't it?
5. Victor - the patience he has with Elvi
6. Tiny - loyal to immortal when mortal
7. Mortimer - it was a chance that Nicholas's innocence could be proved
8. Cale - truth will always work
9. Christian - like him and he is a violinist.
10.Anders - quiet, but a good guy
NicoleH

Postby nightmare on July 30th, 2012, 9:50 am

Ok, first I have to say, I am still reading Armands story, it was the latest german release.
So, this top ten may change in the future, but for now it is like this:

1. Thomas
2. Etienne
3. Armand
4. Nicholas
5. Lucern
6. Harper
7. Tiny
8. Vincent
9. Victor
10. Teddy
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Postby wren on August 2nd, 2012, 5:07 am

nightmare wrote:Ok, first I have to say, I am still reading Armands story, it was the latest german release.

1. Thomas
2. Etienne
3. Armand
4. Nicholas
5. Lucern
6. Harper
7. Tiny
8. Vincent
9. Victor
10. Teddy

Hi nightmare! :)

You have many of my top faves in your list, and the quote in your signature is a fave of mine, too! Welcome to the most fantastic forum anywhere! We are glad you have joined us, so grab a cup of tea & jump into the discussions! Make sure you sign up for Lynsay's newsletter & watch for special contests that Terri has just for forum members! Keep posting, and Terri will soon "turn you" into a forum Immortal...and then your name will turn blue & your posts will automatically appear on the forum. Your name is in green now, and your posts start out moderated, due to the many spammers who try to post on the forum...it's just a safety precaution! We love making new friends, though, and have a nice international group here! No one stays a newbie around here for long. 8-)

~ wren
wren

Postby nightmare on August 2nd, 2012, 6:45 am

wren wrote:
nightmare wrote:Ok, first I have to say, I am still reading Armands story, it was the latest german release.

1. Thomas
2. Etienne
3. Armand
4. Nicholas
5. Lucern
6. Harper
7. Tiny
8. Vincent
9. Victor
10. Teddy

Hi nightmare! :)

You have many of my top faves in your list, and the quote in your signature is a fave of mine, too! Welcome to the most fantastic forum anywhere! We are glad you have joined us, so grab a cup of tea & jump into the discussions! Make sure you sign up for Lynsay's newsletter & watch for special contests that Terri has just for forum members! Keep posting, and Terri will soon "turn you" into a forum Immortal...and then your name will turn blue & your posts will automatically appear on the forum. Your name is in green now, and your posts start out moderated, due to the many spammers who try to post on the forum...it's just a safety precaution! We love making new friends, though, and have a nice international group here! No one stays a newbie around here for long. 8-)

~ wren

Hi wren!

Thanks for the welcome. I may look like I am new (green), but I am not. I visited the forum in past, everytime
in search for information on new books of my favorite family. But I could not resist add my top ten, so here I am :)

I never thought it so difficult to name a top ten. Even now I am not sure if Armand is in the right position. Or Lucern,
or Vincent or the others except Thomas and Etienne.
And how will it change when I read the last 4 books? Yes I know, I am way behind, but I will change this in the
next few month when the eBooks will be available.
If there is a change I will post a new Top Ten ;)

nightmare
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters