Contest #11: Lady Is A Vamp

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Contest #11: Lady Is A Vamp

Postby terri on August 2nd, 2012, 3:46 pm

This is especially for the forum ladies and gents!

In LIAV, Jeanne Louise used her power of mind control to turn in a pet thief to the authorities.

If you had that kind of power, what would you do? (One sentence or two is fine. The winner will be drawn randomly from all that participate so content is not important.)
Example: If I had the power to control anyone... I would make someone that said something particularly nasty bite their tongue, literally. Perhaps they'd think twice before being mean. <G>

Winner gets a signed copy of Lady Is A Vamp and a signed beach ball. (The beach ball is very fun!)

Good luck and have a great week! (I'm off to a cottage for a little VK time!)
On that note if a newbie enters, you likely won't see your post until after I get back on Monday. But don't worry, you will still be entered into the contest. :-)
Ter - relaxed
terri
Site Admin

Re: Contest #11: Lady Is A Vamp

Postby susan60625 on August 2nd, 2012, 6:18 pm

If I had the power to control someone ... I would make necessary medical bills go away! Egad, the medical bills I'm incurring right now. Thank God for Medicaid!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on August 2nd, 2012, 7:28 pm

if I had the the power of mind control I would make both of my brother behave and tell my mom that they love her.. Since they seem to always make her cry because of something they said to her.
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on August 2nd, 2012, 8:52 pm

if I had the the power of mind control...I would have a judge let us finally adopt the wee one :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on August 3rd, 2012, 4:40 pm

If I had the power to control anyone... I would make the poor messed-up cat-lady living next door realize that her neighbors are not plotting against her, there or no surveillance devices pointed at her, she should take down the odd ramshackle fortifications she has surrounded her crumbling home with, go get the psychological help she needs and stay on her medication this time.

It would be to handy to be able to do that because up until now it's been Image and we're not looking forward to the day when someone finds her dead over there.

...and on that cheery note, that's what I would do.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on August 3rd, 2012, 6:18 pm

If I had the power to control peoples' minds, I would take a trip to Washington DC and visit every member of the House and Senate and convince them to take a pay cut, and work together to balance the darn Budget and make it so schools get all of the Funding they need, and raise the Minimum wage to something more realistic for this day and age.
grlnxtdr29

Postby Tiger~Girl on August 8th, 2012, 1:05 pm

If I had the power to control peoples' minds, I would try to make the world a safer place to live :D
Tiger~Girl

Postby ElectricFedora on August 8th, 2012, 4:36 pm

If I had the power to control someone ...I would probably make my aunt divorce her husband and get her and my dad to work things out. The guy she married was a real scum bag and he's getting her to drink again and do all these horrible things...She's no longer in contact with the family and he's got her spending her money like water and I'm worried about her so. I'd change that.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby Xanaphia on August 10th, 2012, 2:38 am

If I could control somebody I would go to the directors board of Shell and make them stay away of the Noth Pole. To many beautiful nature already has been distroyed because of the greed of people.
Xanaphia

Postby lindithium on August 11th, 2012, 8:46 pm

If I had the power to control people I would make everyone be courteous and nice. I'm so tired of rude people that push past you, or don't bother to open a door for you when your have your hands full. It seems like there is a serious lack of courtesy in this world. :cry:
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit-Hellen Keller
lindithium

Next

Return to Forum Contests