Hi & Welcome!!


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby Tiger~Girl on July 27th, 2012, 11:57 am

Hi all, new to this. Hope every1 is good? Can any1 tell me how to do the flashy signatures please? Thanx :)
Image
User avatar
Tiger~Girl
 
Posts: 16
Joined: July 27th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: England, Bognor Regis


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby sin on July 31st, 2012, 7:15 pm

Tiger~Girl wrote:Hi all, new to this. Hope every1 is good? Can any1 tell me how to do the flashy signatures please? Thanx :)


Hi & welcome Tiger-Girl. The "flashy Signatures" we got form a site.
http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/

There are several sites out there but a few of use this one. Good Luck and happy creating
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby wren on August 2nd, 2012, 5:18 am

sin wrote:
Tiger~Girl wrote:Hi all, new to this. Hope every1 is good? Can any1 tell me how to do the flashy signatures please? Thanx :)


Hi & welcome Tiger-Girl. The "flashy Signatures" we got form a site.
http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/

There are several sites out there but a few of use this one. Good Luck and happy creating


Hi & welcome Tiger-Girl! Image Also, a hello & welcome to other newbies I may have missed recently.Image

Another good glitter text generator is http://www.commenthaven.com/ Just look on the left, click on glitter text generator, and follow the easy directions to choose your font and glitter color. Then it will give you the code you need. You want the [img] for this forum.

You can find additional smilies at http://www.thesmilies.com/ or http://www.mazeguy.net/smilies.html

To post an avatar and your siggy, just go to the User Control Panel at the top, and follow the directions to edit each. It's not hard at all. Soon you'll be flashy & glittering like the rest of us! :lol: That's part of the fun!

Glad you have joined us! Image

~ wren
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby Tiger~Girl on August 7th, 2012, 3:49 am

Thank you so much, You have been very helpful. So how do we all chat?
Image
User avatar
Tiger~Girl
 
Posts: 16
Joined: July 27th, 2012, 11:11 am
Location: England, Bognor Regis


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby Denise on August 13th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Welcome, Tiger-girl! And also welcome to Ruiluesee! Good to see newbies posting! And welcome, Nightmare, too! I like to cook, too, just hate the cleanup!
Image
User avatar
Denise
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:06 am
Location: Oklahoma


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby nightmare on August 17th, 2012, 7:13 am

Hi everyone!

This is the first forum I ever joined and I already like it. You all are very nice and helpful and the best thing is, you all read some of my favorite books :D

Denise wrote:Welcome, Tiger-girl! And also welcome to Ruiluesee! Good to see newbies posting! And welcome, Nightmare, too! I like to cook, too, just hate the cleanup!


Yes, cooking is great but cleaning up is not much fun. I love to cook and experiment with the ingredients but sometimes it is nice if someone cooks for you and that is the reason why they invented restaurant ;) You get great food and don't have to clean up :D And you get good ideas for new recipes ;)
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
User avatar
nightmare
 
Posts: 45
Joined: July 30th, 2012, 7:50 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby sin on August 17th, 2012, 8:15 pm

Tiger~Girl wrote:Thank you so much, You have been very helpful. So how do we all chat?


For our safety we do not have a chat per say. But if several of us are on at the same time we just post in the topics accordingly. Sometimes we can use several pages just chatting back and forth. And if we are really lucky Lynsay & or Terri are on and then the real fun begins :D Have any question feel free to ask. And please join in the games & "speculations & theorizing" of the books. We love hearing what everyone thinks. sometimes Lynsay will tell us if we are right or in the case of Rosemonde she will not say a word.

But that is the fun. As long as we do not "fan fiction" anything we are basically free to give our opinions. Wow this is a long post for me..bauhahahaha
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby susan60625 on August 18th, 2012, 10:35 am

sin wrote:
Tiger~Girl wrote:Thank you so much, You have been very helpful. So how do we all chat?


For our safety we do not have a chat per say. But if several of us are on at the same time we just post in the topics accordingly. Sometimes we can use several pages just chatting back and forth. And if we are really lucky Lynsay & or Terri are on and then the real fun begins :D Have any question feel free to ask. And please join in the games & "speculations & theorizing" of the books. We love hearing what everyone thinks. sometimes Lynsay will tell us if we are right or in the case of Rosemonde she will not say a word.

But that is the fun. As long as we do not "fan fiction" anything we are basically free to give our opinions. Wow this is a long post for me..bauhahahaha

Sin, you've been hanging around Wren too long! LOL!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby sin on August 24th, 2012, 6:23 pm

susan60625 wrote:
sin wrote:
Tiger~Girl wrote:Thank you so much, You have been very helpful. So how do we all chat?


For our safety we do not have a chat per say. But if several of us are on at the same time we just post in the topics accordingly. Sometimes we can use several pages just chatting back and forth. And if we are really lucky Lynsay & or Terri are on and then the real fun begins :D Have any question feel free to ask. And please join in the games & "speculations & theorizing" of the books. We love hearing what everyone thinks. sometimes Lynsay will tell us if we are right or in the case of Rosemonde she will not say a word.

But that is the fun. As long as we do not "fan fiction" anything we are basically free to give our opinions. Wow this is a long post for me..bauhahahaha

Sin, you've been hanging around Wren too long! LOL!


bauahahaha yep. But mine is still a LOT shorter...:D :D
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby Denise on September 6th, 2012, 10:37 pm

nightmare wrote:Yes, cooking is great but cleaning up is not much fun. I love to cook and experiment with the ingredients but sometimes it is nice if someone cooks for you and that is the reason why they invented restaurant ;) You get great food and don't have to clean up :D And you get good ideas for new recipes ;)

Yes! Some of my favorite recipes I now have are from trying to come up with something like I ate at the restaurant!
Image
User avatar
Denise
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:06 am
Location: Oklahoma

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron