Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby grlnxtdr29 on July 10th, 2012, 3:22 pm

Well, it just so happens I studied Script Writing in College. If Lynsay Wanted to adapt them for the Big Screen (Or even the small screen), I'd Love to help!
grlnxtdr29

Postby sin on July 10th, 2012, 6:02 pm

terri wrote:How many times can they redo these movies?

First batman then spiderman. Me thinks they need some new ideas. How about the Argeneaus on the big screen?

<G>

Terri

Agree. Sounds good to me Terri. Hopefully we can help screen test the actors for it. :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on October 7th, 2012, 1:49 am

terri wrote:How many times can they redo these movies?

First batman then spiderman. Me thinks they need some new ideas. How about the Argeneaus on the big screen?

<G>

Terri

I soooo agree, Terri! Argeneaus on the big screen...as MsKitty would say, PHROAR!!!!Image

Still, the Spiderman remake was good. The last of the new Batman trilogy was only so-so!

wren

Postby rockie on October 7th, 2012, 7:12 pm

This is Rockie as a guest reviewer!
Pitch Perfect PG-13

Synopsis
Beca is that girl who'd rather listen to what's coming out of her headphones than what's coming out of you. Arriving at her new college, she finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together.

When Beca takes this acoustic singing group out of their world of traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of the cutthroat world of college "acappella." This could wind up either the coolest thing they'll ever do or the most insane, and it will probably be a little of both.

This movie is Epic! :) You gotta go see it! :) There are a few gross spots but its amazing! :) It's Acamazing! :)

I give is movie 4 bats and half! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby MsKitty on October 16th, 2012, 5:53 am

Can Chris Hemsworth be an Argeneau? Pllllllllllleeeease?? I'd be a cougar for him! I saw advertising for 'Thor' & I almost fell off my treadmill! Plus - I was listening to my iPod so my quite 'phwooar' was actually loud enough to give the rest of the members in the ladies gym a giggle!
And ahem.. You'll need someone to screen test (read lines.. perhaps a bit of a kiss or 7!!) so I'll gladly give up my time.. Lynsay? Terri? Plleeeeaaaaassse!! :D
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on October 16th, 2012, 9:31 am

MsKitty wrote:Can Chris Hemsworth be an Argeneau? Pllllllllllleeeease?? I'd be a cougar for him! I saw advertising for 'Thor' & I almost fell off my treadmill! Plus - I was listening to my iPod so my quite 'phwooar' was actually loud enough to give the rest of the members in the ladies gym a giggle!
And ahem.. You'll need someone to screen test (read lines.. perhaps a bit of a kiss or 7!!) so I'll gladly give up my time.. Lynsay? Terri? Plleeeeaaaaassse!! :D

Oh yesssss, as far as I'm concerned he is Argeneau material....I'm so waiting for Thor 2! I also love the guy that plays Loki...Tom Hiddleston! :D

wren

Postby Lynsay on October 18th, 2012, 1:55 am

Hmmm, he's fair haired too...might make a good Lucian. Just my opinion though, lol

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby MsKitty on October 19th, 2012, 10:01 pm

Lynsay wrote:Hmmm, he's fair haired too...might make a good Lucian. Just my opinion though, lol

Lynsay

:D :D Yes! He would!! He's got a pretty good scowl!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby rockie on October 19th, 2012, 10:26 pm

MsKitty wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Hmmm, he's fair haired too...might make a good Lucian. Just my opinion though, lol

Lynsay

OMG yes! He's amazing.. I just love him! :) yes I loved him in Thor! :) He's good looking.. :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 20th, 2012, 8:35 am

rockie wrote:
MsKitty wrote:

Lynsay

OMG yes! He's amazing.. I just love him! :) yes I loved him in Thor! :) He's good looking.. :)

Then can the cute guy playing the villain Loki be Vincent? He is dark haired & dreamy Image...and I think Vincent would love to play the villain! :lol:
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion