Bitten By Cupid - Tiny's Book

Ask Terri questions about audio books, ebooks, book issues like book falling apart, cannot acquire books, upcoming conference or signing dates, Lynsay's online shop, website, newsletters, forum issues, social media issues, etc.

Bitten By Cupid - Tiny's Book

Postby Cc121474 on May 31st, 2012, 12:28 am

I have every Argeneau book on audio (God bless audible.com) except Tiny's story. Any chance ( please, please, please) of getting it on audio soon. I usually re-listen to the series once a year and would love to have Bitten By Cupid as stopping to read a book doesn't work for my lifestyle.
Cc121474

Re: Bitten By Cupid - Tiny's Book

Postby terri on June 4th, 2012, 4:25 pm

I hope so!

I am inquiring about Tiny's story. It was supposed to come out in audio a while ago and so far Lynsay's publisher hasn't stated when it will come out. Tiny's story was part of an anthology so perhaps they're having trouble bringing it together for that reason. We don't know. I will let you know when I get an answer back from Avon.

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 4th, 2012, 8:38 pm

The Audio Version was available for download on iTunes I believe. I haven't downloaded it yet, as I've Decided to wait on anymore books until I decide if I can afford a Nook or Kindle...
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on June 5th, 2012, 12:08 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:The Audio Version was available for download on iTunes I believe. I haven't downloaded it yet, as I've Decided to wait on anymore books until I decide if I can afford a Nook or Kindle...

Actually, I checked it on iTunes as I also would love an audio version of Bitten By Cupid. What I see there is not the audio version but the e-book version. The iBooks store is available through iTunes. Of course, iTunes in Canada might be a little different then in the U.S. In any case, a person has to be watchful on iTunes as to whether the book you're looking at is the audio version or simply the e-book version.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby terri on June 25th, 2012, 11:04 am

Still trying to get an answer from Avon. So far we don't know when the audio version of Bitten By Cupid is coming out.
terri
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on September 19th, 2012, 10:49 am

Did you ever hear back on when BBC will be available as an Audio book? I've decided to go ahead and Buy all Lynsay's Books in Audio Format for now, and then get them for Nook next Year, as I am SUPPOSEDLY getting a Nook for Christmas
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on September 24th, 2012, 12:17 pm

I have all of Lynsay's Argeneau books in audio format, all of them except BBC. If it is available as an audiobook, I have no idea where that might be. I watch Audible.com like a hawk and I've seen no sign of it.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby terri on October 18th, 2012, 4:10 pm

They stated they would be doing BBC in audio but never followed up on it. So the answer is no right now. I will keep pestering her publisher to see if that changes but for now... No.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Return to Questions For Terri