Lucian

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Lucian

Postby sin on September 22nd, 2010, 11:28 am

I can so relate to that Lynsay. I have certain "family" that I refer to as so and so's parent or sibling. *shudders* Sigh as they say you can pick/choose you friends but not your family. That is why I have a great "family" here :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby jill on September 23rd, 2010, 7:33 pm

Lynsay wrote:Yes, Armand is Jean Claude's brother too, but Jean Claude kind of avoided family the last five hundred years, after what he did to Marguerite. And spent his time lushing around. Mostly because of guilt, but also partially because one of them might read his thoughts in a weak moment and realize what he'd done. It was also part of the reason Marguerite felt so isolated. He discouraged interaction with even his family. So no one feels very close to him. Shrug. So Armand thinks of him more as Lucian's twin than an actual brother.

Lynsay

Thanx Lynsay..I appreciate you clearing that up for me.. :D

sin wrote:I can so relate to that Lynsay. I have certain "family" that I refer to as so and so's parent or sibling. *shudders* Sigh as they say you can pick/choose you friends but not your family. That is why I have a great "family" here :)

ME TOOOOOOOOOO!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby wren on October 20th, 2012, 8:01 pm

Lucian's hair is not silver as in gray, though that would be okay, too. He has certainly had enough stress to earn it. ;) In Love Bites, Lucian's hair is described as "ice blond" which is almost a white-blond. Think Marilyn Monroe blond to get an idea of the color. It's also known as "platinum blond" which is a pale silvery-blond color. It's probably the lightest shade of blond. Born Immortals don't age beyond their mid twenties - mid thirties, and turned Immortals are put back to their peak condition and young adult looks by the nanos, so it is Lucian's natural hair color. :)
wren

Postby susan60625 on October 21st, 2012, 7:29 am

wren wrote:Lucian's hair is not silver as in gray, though that would be okay, too. He has certainly had enough stress to earn it. ;) In Love Bites, Lucian's hair is described as "ice blond" which is almost a white-blond. Think Marilyn Monroe blond to get an idea of the color. It's also known as "platinum blond" which is a pale silvery-blond color. It's probably the lightest shade of blond. Born Immortals don't age beyond their mid twenties - mid thirties, and turned Immortals are put back to their peak condition and young adult looks by the nanos, so it is Lucian's natural hair color. :)

I also can't imagine that Lucian would feel like he EVER had to disguise himself, so dying his hair would probably not be his thing. He's too arrogant (in a crusty, kind of teddy bear way!). {I say this as I duck from the cauldron being thrown at me by Sin! LOL! :twisted: }
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on October 21st, 2012, 9:10 am

sin

Postby susan60625 on October 21st, 2012, 11:13 am

Thank you, sin!!!!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on October 21st, 2012, 12:58 pm

My pleasure Sue :D I missed that smiley

sin

Postby terri on October 22nd, 2012, 9:17 am

Hmm... crusty teddy bear is a good way to describe Lucian i my opinion. LOL

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 22nd, 2012, 11:19 am

terri wrote:Hmm... crusty teddy bear is a good way to describe Lucian i my opinion. LOL

Terri

I agree, Terri! But Lucian is one crusty teddy bear that sin wouldn't mind cuddling! :lol: :)
wren

Postby sin on October 22nd, 2012, 11:48 am

wren wrote:
terri wrote:Hmm... crusty teddy bear is a good way to describe Lucian i my opinion. LOL

Terri

I agree, Terri! But Lucian is one crusty teddy bear that sin wouldn't mind cuddling! :lol: :)

sigh. yup

sin

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters