Would you guys find it too boring...

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Would you guys find it too boring...

Postby Lynsay on October 27th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Would it be boring if I took you guys back to Port Henry? Should I find an alternate background?

Just wondering.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: Would you guys find it too boring...

Postby TomEC on October 27th, 2012, 5:43 pm

No. Not boring at all.

I would love to visit Port Henry again. In fact, as many times as you like. The possibilities are endless and magic can happen when you create a place your fans get to visit again and again in the pages of your novels. Never underestimate the power of that.

So, in case I'm not making myself clear, in my opinion you should go for it! :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on October 27th, 2012, 6:08 pm

I love Port Henry, Lynsay! It's always interesting to see what Victor and Elvi are up to, alone with seeing how Teddy is handling his new lifemate AND how the town is reacting to him! It would be nice if some of the others were maybe visiting, such as Lissiana & Greg, or Lucern and Kate, or Bastian and Terri, or even Decker and Dani! We haven't seen them in a long while and it would be nice to check in on them again.

My vote is YES to Port Henry!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on October 27th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Port Henry please. Needs me some ancient immortals fix..:D sigh and yes their lifemates too. Not to mention would like to see id Katricia & Teddy made it back there and how his "death" was told. Thank you for asking us Lynsay. Just for the record none of your locals are boring. giggles

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on October 28th, 2012, 2:00 am

My vote is Port Henry! It's unique to your books (lots of series have New York, California, New Orleans, England, etc., but only Argeneau World has Port Henry ;) ) and it seems like an Immortal town within the mortal world. :) You've only created a small part of the town to show us so far, so any direction you take it will be great and it's never boring! I would be very happy if Port Henry became one of the main backgrounds that we always return to between visiting other settings in the series. I also like "Enforcers House" and "Cottage Country" but Port Henry is at the top of my list of fave settings!! 8-)
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 28th, 2012, 7:23 am

I too want to learn how Teddy is adapting to his new life, and how Port Henry Reacted to the news of His Death, and this "New" Teddy taking over his Job. And of course we need to check in on Stephanie, too! Is she learning to control her abilities? And what about Mabel's Family? We need to learn more about them, too!.

So, Judging by the responses, i would say that that is on overwhelming YES! We want more Port Henry
grlnxtdr29

Postby lisa on October 28th, 2012, 11:26 am

Any setting is fine with me. What I enjoy most is "checking in" with our former fictional characters no matter when or where. Maybe a " family reunion" in Port Henry or any other location you choose to visit. The locations are the icing on the already yummy cake of your stories. Revisiting Port Henry lets us play catchup with some of the secondary characters ( like DJ and Mabel, Allessandro and Loraine, etc.) who didnt get their own story but found their own happily ever after.
lisa

Postby nightmare on October 28th, 2012, 5:24 pm

I agree with everybody here, a visit to Port Henry would be awesome. :D
I have a soft spot for Teddy that's why I would love to know how he is adapting to his new life. ;)
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Postby MsKitty on October 28th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Port Henry Please!!

Boring? BWAAA HA HAAAAAA!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Lynsay on October 31st, 2012, 11:59 am

I knowwww, but you know what? The story was going along great until we hit Port Henry and then everyone fell asleep on me. Bleck. So as I said on another post, I'm setting it aside for now and considering another. I have to write two so might just go with it for the next story, but right now it's not working...could be the cough meds though. We'll see.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Next

Return to Discuss the Series