Would you guys find it too boring...

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Would you guys find it too boring...

Postby TomEC on October 31st, 2012, 3:36 pm

Lynsay wrote:I knowwww, but you know what? The story was going along great until we hit Port Henry and then everyone fell asleep on me. Bleck. So as I said on another post, I'm setting it aside for now and considering another. I have to write two so might just go with it for the next story, but right now it's not working...could be the cough meds though. We'll see.

Lynsay

Well Lynsay, I guess you have to follow your muse wherever it may lead. I can’t say I’m not sorry that it didn't lead to Port Henry this time but I’m sure wherever it does take you will still be terrific and I look forward to it. Just make sure to file it away in a prominent place in the back of your mind and then, and I’m unapologetically self-serving when I say this, hopefully very soon you will find the inspiration that will take us back there.

Get well soon! :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Denise on November 5th, 2012, 1:08 am

It's the cold medicine! I can't function on the stuff and can't imagine that anyone could write while under it's influence, even someone as talented as you! We all know you'll work it out, somehow. Personally, I've loved each Port Henry story.
Denise

Postby wren on November 7th, 2012, 11:09 am

Denise wrote:It's the cold medicine! I can't function on the stuff and can't imagine that anyone could write while under it's influence, even someone as talented as you! We all know you'll work it out, somehow. Personally, I've loved each Port Henry story.

Ditto! When your head is already fuzzy from a cold & you're constantly coughing, there is no way to concentrate. Add in cold/cough meds, and you may relieve the symptoms, but you trade cold fuzziness for medicine fuzziness! Feel better soon, Lynsay, and try to rest so you can get completely well! I'd hug you, but I'm still coughing too! :cry:
wren

Postby Denise on November 10th, 2012, 9:08 pm

LOL, Tom, I just read your post as "Well Lynsay, I guess you have to follow your MOUSE wherever it may lead." I was thinking, "huh?"
Denise

Postby TomEC on November 11th, 2012, 9:16 am

Well, I suppose we should all follow our mice. You never know what they might get into.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby terri on November 14th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Lynsay would be screeching her head off if she saw a mouse. There would be no following, just a broom. LOL

T
terri
Site Admin

Postby WonderlandBeat on April 13th, 2015, 6:34 pm

I don't think going back to Port Henry will ever get boring. Get to see new faces get acquainted with older ones; like with TIWLM we got to see so many old ones brought in. Victor and Elvi and Mabel (Hazel) and DJ were mentioned a lot as well. It's great when we get to see some old ones again. Also who doesn't want to see the other newer pairs and Stephanie again? I know I love to. Granted... this was an older forum still just wanted to drop my two-cents in.

Also, I think it'd be interesting if something occurred in Alaska during the 30 days of night stretch; perfect place for an Immortal to be then, no?
WonderlandBeat

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series