Holiday Greetings

Re: Holiday Greetings

Postby Lynsay on October 31st, 2012, 11:51 am

darn, forgot it was halloween. Fortunately, Terri offered to pick me up candy for the kiddies while she's out checking mail. Now I just have to decide if I risk passing out my cold with the candy tonight, or turn off the lights and sleep through that too to keep the neighborhood kids healthy.

Ugh!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 22nd, 2012, 11:41 am

Hope you all are having a Better thanksgiving than I am. Had a Severe Allergic reaction to something Last Night and spent most of the night itching and scratching. Then we were supposed to Have Thanksgiving Dinner with the In laws today, but M I L Had a possible Heart Attack this morning and is in ICU. So Enjoy your Turkey and Family gatherings! Sorry for my Depressing greatings...
grlnxtdr29

Postby Kath on November 22nd, 2012, 6:25 pm

Sorry to hear that gnd. Keeping you in my prayers. {hugs}
Kath

Postby Kath on November 22nd, 2012, 6:27 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Kath

Postby Lynsay on November 22nd, 2012, 10:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

Hope you all had a great day! And I'm thankful for every one of you.

Lynsay, back to tormenting Stephano
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby nightmare on November 23rd, 2012, 10:57 am

Lynsay wrote:Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

We don't have a Thanksgiving like you have, but I hope you had a great day.

Lynsay you are tormenting me too, now all I can think of is, if Stephano gets his own book or if he only appears in one.
Or did I miss something? I know I am way behind, three books if you don't count Anders story. But I thought after Anders there will be the story of Beth, who ever that is, as I said, I am way behind and now I am confused too.

The first thing I do when I get my ebook reader in january is to buy all of your books and read them.

I wish you all a nice weekend!
Now I have to go and distract myself...
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Postby susan60625 on November 26th, 2012, 9:10 am

nightmare wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

We don't have a Thanksgiving like you have, but I hope you had a great day.

Lynsay you are tormenting me too, now all I can think of is, if Stephano gets his own book or if he only appears in one.
Or did I miss something? I know I am way behind, three books if you don't count Anders story. But I thought after Anders there will be the story of Beth, who ever that is, as I said, I am way behind and now I am confused too.

The first thing I do when I get my ebook reader in january is to buy all of your books and read them.

Nightmare, you will catch up! I know how frustrating it is to be out of the loop.

Beth is a character that you'll hear about in Harper's story. She's another feisty lady that is one of Lynsay's trademarks. I'm sure you'll like her as much as the rest of us. However, she is new to the series, so she may just have to wait her turn to tell her story. We all have been waiting for Stephano Notte's story for so long, and he has been extremely reticent in talking to Lynsay, since he was upset about being turned against his will, that we are glad that he is finally cooperating! LOL! On facebook, said that she is also working on Stephano Argentis's book. Since you haven't read Harper's book, you also haven't heard about him. Wow! I didn't realize just how pivotal that book was.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on November 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, for those of us in the States!
Denise

Postby nightmare on November 27th, 2012, 2:17 pm

susan60625 wrote:
nightmare wrote:We don't have a Thanksgiving like you have, but I hope you had a great day.

Nightmare, you will catch up! I know how frustrating it is to be out of the loop.

Beth is a character that you'll hear about in Harper's story. She's another feisty lady that is one of Lynsay's trademarks. I'm sure you'll like her as much as the rest of us. However, she is new to the series, so she may just have to wait her turn to tell her story. We all have been waiting for Stephano Notte's story for so long, and he has been extremely reticent in talking to Lynsay, since he was upset about being turned against his will, that we are glad that he is finally cooperating! LOL! On facebook, said that she is also working on Stephano Argentis's book. Since you haven't read Harper's book, you also haven't heard about him. Wow! I didn't realize just how pivotal that book was.

I am so looking forward to read that book. I now have a New Year's resolution, I will buy all the books for my kindle and read them one after the other from the beginning. That way I don't have to wait long for Harpers story :D and Anders story of course in February, when I read all the others. I always wanted to read them in english :D
I needed just an excuse to buy them one more time. Normally I don't buy books twice but they are the big exception. But this way I don't need room for them on my shelf and I have them always with me.

Two books and both about a Stephano, that sounds great. If I wasn't typing I would do a happy dance around my living room. This means more books and more books are always a good thing :D
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Postby terri on December 20th, 2012, 1:22 pm

I'm sure all of you are done your holiday shopping and your stockings are all hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Argeneau will soon be there... <G>

The holidays are so busy that I'm sure we will all be run off our feet wrapping, cooking, visiting, unwrapping, trying not to kill our guests so just in case it gets crazy busy...

We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :-)

Hugs,
Terri
terri
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion