New Very Minor Problem

Ask Terri questions about audio books, ebooks, book issues like book falling apart, cannot acquire books, upcoming conference or signing dates, Lynsay's online shop, website, newsletters, forum issues, social media issues, etc.

New Very Minor Problem

Postby susan60625 on February 6th, 2013, 8:58 am

Terri, I noticed a minor problem this morning when trying to look someone up on the member list. We used to be able to drill down into to the list by selecting the first letter of the username, now every time I chose a letter, I received an error message. I had to scan page by page to look up one of the members. As I said, this is a minor problem since we don't have a huge list of users, but it is inconvenient.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: New Very Minor Problem

Postby terri on February 6th, 2013, 3:30 pm

I'll look into it. Thanks Susan.

Update: I have spent some time trying to correct this issue but so far no luck. It's not a priority at this point so although I have not stopped trying to fix this, I can't say when I'll have the time to try to look at it.
This error was due to the updates that phpbb3 said were necessary. We are using a skin (the default skin or look of the forum is not as clean, simple or match Lynsay's website) that was never updated with the current phpbb3 database updates so this would be something that I would have to look through the code to fix.

T
terri
Site Admin

Return to Questions For Terri