Randomessosity

Re: Randomessosity

Postby sin on February 16th, 2013, 5:41 pm

The next tow books after Ander's are:
One Lucky Vampire An Argeneau Novel (19)
9/24/2013

An English Bride in Scotland
6/25/2013

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on February 17th, 2013, 8:09 am

I have both of those on pre-order. At least NOW, I do. Who's book is the new Argeneau?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on February 17th, 2013, 12:43 pm

don't know yet Sue

sin

Postby susan60625 on February 18th, 2013, 8:55 am

Okay, sin! Yoo Hoo? Terri? Any clue as to who the next Argeneau book (One Lucky Vampire) is about? ;)
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 18th, 2013, 11:59 am

I'm not certain, but I think it's Katricia's Father, who there was some debate about being named Tercius, but his Lifemate just calls him Terry, or something like that...
grlnxtdr29

Postby nightmare on February 19th, 2013, 5:25 am

I think it could be Stephanos book. I read on facebook that she was writing his story.
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Postby wren on February 19th, 2013, 6:20 am

Below is the thread in the Holiday Greetings section where Lynsay filled in some info about writing Stephano Notte's & Katricia's father's books! :)

http://www.lynsaysands.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1171&hilit=Stephano+Argeneau+and+Notte&start=20

One Lucky Vampire sounds like a good title for one lucky Stephano Notte, even if he didn't think so at the time he was turned! :D
wren

Postby sin on February 19th, 2013, 11:25 am

wren wrote:Below is the thread in the Holiday Greetings section where Lynsay filled in some info about writing Stephano Notte's & Katricia's father's books! :)

http://www.lynsaysands.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1171&hilit=Stephano+Argeneau+and+Notte&start=20

One Lucky Vampire sounds like a good title for one lucky Stephano Notte, even if he didn't think so at the time he was turned! :D

Who knows maybe Stephano N will wind up with an Argeneau wink wink

sin

Postby susan60625 on February 19th, 2013, 2:41 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:Below is the thread in the Holiday Greetings section where Lynsay filled in some info about writing Stephano Notte's & Katricia's father's books! :)

Could be interesting, but, as far as we know, there are no female Argeneau's left. There are a couple of Pimms's left (Elsbeth and the twins, Julianna and Victoria). Who knows? Maybe Katricia has a sister or two. Or there is another brother of Lucian, Armand and Victor that we don't know about! Love to speculate!
susan60625

Postby wren on February 20th, 2013, 8:47 am

susan60625 wrote:
sin wrote:

Could be interesting, but, as far as we know, there are no female Argeneau's left. There are a couple of Pimms's left (Elsbeth and the twins, Julianna and Victoria). Who knows? Maybe Katricia has a sister or two. Or there is another brother of Lucian, Armand and Victor that we don't know about! Love to speculate!

I'm sure there are other female Argeneau family members. Image We didn't know about Drina or Katricia until recently. Also, Lynsay has mentioned before that there are a few other Argeneau siblings of Lucian and his brothers. As far as we know, Martine is the only living sister, though. (Marzzia in VI, speaking about the siblings of the Notte & Argeneau families.)

Even if he doesn't have an Argeneau life mate, Stephano needs a strong woman to make him see just how lucky he was that Vincent turned him to save his life! He pouted long enough! :lol: :D 8-)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion