Decker Argeneau Pimms

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Decker Argeneau Pimms

Postby wren on July 14th, 2008, 7:02 am

He works for Uncle Lucian as an enforcer in America, away from his family in Europe. Lynsay has hinted that he is something of a rebel trying to prove himself. He first appeared to us in BMIYC as an enforcer, and his partner is Anders. We only know he is an Argeneau because Lynsay gifted us with that tidbit! :)

He was born in 1750 to Martine and her second husband, Aloysius. That makes him only 25 years older than the late Althea, Armand's second wife and Thomas' birth mother, and only 44 years older than Thomas. He has three younger sisters, Elspeth, and twins Julianna and Victoria. He has three older half-brothers, Raphael, Darius, and Cale, born sometime before 260 BC to Martine and her first husband, Darius, who was beheaded in battle...but that is all we know about them. I've always thought Darius was the "eldest son" but he is not listed first on the family tree even though he has his father's name. Hmmmm...?

Decker's book comes after Mortimer's and it's darker...and those books usually reveal more family secrets. From the exerpt of The Rogue Hunter that is now on the website, we know he owns the cottage next to the one that belongs to Sam's family, where Mortimer and Bricker will stay while looking for a possible rogue. What else do we know about him?

Is anyone ready to speculate about the very mysterious Decker Argeneau Pimms?

wren...Image...my little cauldron is bubbling! heehee
wren

Re: Decker Argeneau Pimms

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 3:54 am

Well, maybe we are all going to have to read The Rogue Hunter before anyone wants to start thinking about theories concerning Decker! I was sure that someone would want to talk about him...but September is not too far away...and then we have time to talk before his book comes out in March!

If you change your mind...just post!! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby Copper on July 15th, 2008, 8:48 am

sorry wren i do think Decker is the funnier of the two but that mite be because he is so younger and as in the first chapter is still interested in food, drink and sex hehehe i am very interested in reading the next book i feel like im on the edge of my seat and i think this book will make me really in a mood coz Decker's book isn't coming out till next year or something argg
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 9:45 am

I think we are confusing Decker with Justin Bricker. You're right, Bricker is the funnier of Mortimer and Bricker, because he isn't even a hundred years old yet, and isn't bored with life. Decker is the next book, but we know so little about him other than he will be in Mortimer's book and his is the next book. I was just seeing if we could come up with any theories!
wren

Postby sin on July 15th, 2008, 9:51 am

Still think that some of his "dark side" has to do about his older 3 brothers.
He sounds so...moody. Maybe even moodier than Lucern. Can not wait until the story is out.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Copper on July 15th, 2008, 9:57 am

oh dear cant believe i did that its too early in the morning im just going to say quite for a bit about this and cry coz i want the next book
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 10:10 am

I'll cry with you. The exerpt on the website just left me wanting the book...yesterday!! 8-)
wren

Postby Denise on July 15th, 2008, 11:43 am

Yep, same here. I want the book in my hands NOW!
Denise

Postby jill on July 15th, 2008, 8:34 pm

here here Denise. But patience is a virtue or so I am told. Not sure I believe that adage though. I want it and I want it NOW!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 9:13 pm

I've been told patience is a virtue also, but I didn't listen very well to the lesson, and I still want the book NOW!! :lol: :lol:
wren

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters