What are you Watching?

Re: What are you Watching?

Postby MysticFan on February 16th, 2013, 11:56 pm

wren wrote:Only 11 days until the new season of Duck Dynasty! Hap-pay, Hap-pay, Hap-pay...as patriarch Phil says! :D

I can not wait... and That's a Fact JACK! LoL! ;)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby wren on February 17th, 2013, 12:07 am

MysticFan wrote:
wren wrote:Only 11 days until the new season of Duck Dynasty! Hap-pay, Hap-pay, Hap-pay...as patriarch Phil says! :D

Quack-Quack!! What Miss Kay, MysticFan, & wren want, they get! And that's a Si-entific Fact, JACK! :D :D
wren

Postby MysticFan on February 17th, 2013, 12:14 am

wren wrote:
MysticFan wrote:

Quack-Quack!! What Miss Kay, MysticFan, & wren want, they get! And that's a Si-entific Fact, JACK! :D :D

LOL! Oh how I love that show. You should see the tee I have. It has a cross on it and reads 'The family that prays together stays together, and that's a fact Jack!' I love it! Now, Miss Wren, I must go... I feel a nap coming on. :D

MysticFan

Postby lisa on February 19th, 2013, 10:02 pm

Watching ID tv about murders and motives. A thought just struck me... (I admit not too often,) but on one show was the statement that one woman goes to her friend and they convince mutual friends to kill someone. Where do you get friends like these, I cant even get people to go get a burger for me? ( Not that I want this kinda friend, or to kill anyone, but really!?)
lisa

Postby Jewelz on April 4th, 2013, 11:52 pm

I just got home from the movies. My friend Karen, who's visiting from Austria went with me. We watched "Les Miserables". Holy cow, talk about lots of kleenex... But if was very good! Has anyone here seen it?

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MysticFan on May 16th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Has anyone else seen the new show “Dracula” that is coming out this fall on NBC? I haven’t actually watched this show as of yet, due to it not being released until fall, but I had to share this… I am so excited! I am bouncing out of my seat as I type this! Well, when I first started the Argeneau series I started with Lucern’s book, Single White Vampire. I instantly fell in love with him and the whole family. For whatever reason, Jonathan Rhys Meyer always played the part of Luc for me. Well guess what?!?!?! Dracula is played by Jonathan Rhys Meyer! I couldn’t be happier! Even though I have come to love other characters in the series, I will always have a special place for Lucern because he was the first one that introduced their world to me, as well as paranormal reading all together. I’m so excited…lol. :D

MysticFan

Postby TomEC on May 18th, 2013, 12:28 pm

I know what you mean about Jonathan Rhys Meyer. The guy's got an intense vibe about him. I liked him as a young Henry VIII in The Tudors. The perfect mix of dashing and scary. :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby MysticFan on May 21st, 2013, 1:26 pm

TomEC wrote:I know what you mean about Jonathan Rhys Meyer. The guy's got an intense vibe about him. I liked him as a young Henry VIII in The Tudors. The perfect mix of dashing and scary. :D

I didn't get to watch alot of The Tudors, but that is where I first saw him. I agree, He definitely is the perfect mix!

MysticFan

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 21st, 2013, 2:22 pm

After watching the Season Finale on BBC on Saturday, I've been watching reruns of Dr. Who on my iPod. Not all of them, Just the ones with River Song in them. She's my Favorite Charactor, and Matt Smith is my Favorite Doctor...

(BTW, Matt Smith is also who I Picture when I think of Ettienne)
grlnxtdr29

Postby lisa on May 21st, 2013, 9:39 pm

The LittleCouple and 19 kids and counting on TLC
lisa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion