Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Re: Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Postby sin on July 7th, 2012, 5:52 pm

congrats Sue

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on August 2nd, 2012, 6:20 pm

New total is 47 lbs lost! Now, they think I'm losing weight too fast. I wish they'd make up their minds!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby susan60625 on April 10th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Welcome tousernameo9!

As you can see by the above posts, I've recently had a weight loss, but mine started as a result of being sick! I topped out at about 75 pounds, but I have since backslid and gained back about 25. :( This is still a net loss of 50 pounds, but I've got to get moving more again! :shock:

It's good to see someone new here! We are a rather friendly bunch who enjoy meeting new members. If you've been lurking, you probably know some of the rules for our little famiy, but I'll go over the basics. Number one rule is that there is no fan fiction allowed! We are extremely lucky that Lynsay participates here on the threads and, for legal reasons, if any fan fiction appears, she will have to stop! And, since she occasionally let's exclusive hints drop, we DEFINITELY don't want her to leave! We do allow speculation on upcoming books and characters, but that is usually in the specific threads for new books which are clearly marked.

Other than that, the only rule is to be nice! We don't allow heated discussions regarding politics or religion, as this is not the place for it. We are here to talk about Lynsay's books and keep in touch with the friends we've made here.

As a new member, you'll notice that your username is in green and your posts will be moderated. This will last for about your first 20 posts or so. This is mainly to screen out spammers and haters! The moderators are Lynsay and her assistant/sister Terri! Unfortunately, they sometimes get busy and can't get on all the time, so don't worry if your posts take some time to show up. Once you've reach the 20 post mark, you will be "turned" and your username will turn to navy blue! Don't worry, it's not in the least bit painful and well worth the effort.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask and one of us "ancients" (*snark*) will attempt to answer it for you!

Oh, although it's not a requirement, we ask that you answer the Getting to Know You questions and the Quirky Questions. You can also look back and see how the rest of us answered the questions and get to know us, as well.

So, for now, that's it. Once again, Welcome to what we like to say is the BEST fan forum on the internet! Enjoy!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on May 8th, 2013, 12:47 am

I've lost 30 pounds total over the last couple of years. It's been very slow, but I've been able to keep it off that way. All of my clothes are now too big. While shopping tonight, my sweet frog prince bought me two pretty new outfits in the next size down! He also said it was time that I go buy some jeans & casual shirts that fit, because everything is saggy-baggy. :lol: I still have 20 more pounds to be in the healthy weight range for my height & bone structure, so I'm joining the gym to help me get moving. :)
wren

Previous

Return to General Discussion