Memories...

Memories...

Postby Circe on July 29th, 2013, 8:54 pm

So I've been obsessed with these books since I was 14 and a friend told me I should look for this book called Single White Vampire. I went from Oklahoma down to Texas for a book signing when I was... i guess 18 at the time, and it's one of my most valued treasures.

I'm 24 now and I gotta say i've been through many a trial and tribulation. Many of those things took place in this very house.

I'm moving in a couple days, was packing a lot of stuff up (all of the Argeneau series are safely tucked away in boxes) and I came across a funny card. This polar bear lying on another polar bear, a penguin laying on top of the stack... I was about to throw it away but i paused and thought, well... if i was keeping this one card in the closet it must be important, so i peeked inside.

It read "Merry Christmas Christine - Lynsay Sands"

I'm not sure if you look at the forums as much as you used to- I sure haven't been here in a long while, but I just wanted to say thank you. All the laughs and silly anticipation for your stories... you gave me something to hope for even when things were at their hardest, and these books mean so much to me. Even something as little as this... it made me feel like I was really connected to something I was passionate about in a world where I could hardly reach out to anything. Thank you for everything you've done for my life, and will probably do from here as I continue to read...

and anxiously anticipate Bricker, I fancy that chap, though Lucien is still number 1 <3
Circe

Re: Memories...

Postby terri on July 30th, 2013, 10:39 am

Welcome Circe,

Thank-you for contributing this Circe. It's sweet that you kept Lynsay's Christmas card for so many years.

I know Lynsay appreciates your message, and letting her know how much you enjoy her books. We talk and I know her readers are one of the best parts of her job. She thrives on it. Letting her know that her stories helped you out, even a little bit, during your stressful times helps her during her stressful times.

Just thought I'd let you know.

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Re: Memories...

Postby Denise on October 29th, 2013, 12:57 am

Aw, Christine. What a sweet post.
Denise

Return to General Discussion