Happy Birthday!!

Re: Happy Birthday!!

Postby lisa on August 6th, 2008, 5:14 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WREN!!!!(I keep trying to make that purple print thing work,sorry) :D
lisa

Postby wren on August 6th, 2008, 6:00 am

lisa wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY WREN!!!!(I keep trying to make that purple print thing work,sorry) :D

To make the purple font (or any colour you prefer), hit the Font colour button at the top of the Post A Reply area, then choose your colour. If you want to make it bold, hit the B button. Hope that helps! For italics, use the i button, and to underline, use the u with the underline button. Most of the time you will want the normal font size, but just click on the arrow beside Normal to select a larger or smaller font size. 8-) It just takes a little practice, and then you can type in any color or size that you want!

You will see something like this: [color=#8000BF][b] There will also be /b and the word /color, both in [brackets]following the first part. Type your message right in the middle of what you have selected, then you can preview to make sure you got it between the two sets correctly! If it's like you want it, hit the submit button! :D
wren

Postby sin on August 6th, 2008, 8:04 am

Happy Birthday Sis aka Wren!!!!!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lisa on August 6th, 2008, 6:09 pm

Thanks Wren!! :) I'll be practising on you please be patient.
lisa

Postby lisa on August 6th, 2008, 6:13 pm

That was supposed to be purple also ( I hear its the thought that counts.) :lol:
lisa

Postby wren on August 6th, 2008, 7:00 pm

dear lisa, it looks very purple to me!! You always make me smile! Image You'll get the hang of it soon...but it's special knowing you were trying to learn how just for me! :D

wren...the birthday princess Image...my sons got me Disney Princess plates & napkins, a Cinderella candle to go on the yummy birthday cake, and a Disney Princess gift bag! Who knows what is in it? Maybe something Disney Princess?? :lol:
wren

Postby Copper on August 7th, 2008, 6:33 am

wre im so happy ur birthday went well and i wish u many happy purple returns :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on August 7th, 2008, 2:13 pm

I missed it but hope you had a great day, Wren!

Lisa, I usually just type my full message, then select/highlight the text I want to change and click the "Font Colour" button and select the color I want. It will enclose the text you highlighted with the appropriate color codes. Then select the text again and hit the bold or underline buttons. Hope this helps.
Denise

Postby lisa on August 7th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions as I need all the help I can get :roll: [/color[color=#800000] :!:
lisa

Postby lisa on August 7th, 2008, 5:10 pm

OOPS!!!!!
lisa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion