Randomessosity

Re: Randomessosity

Postby wren on February 20th, 2013, 8:47 am

susan60625 wrote:
sin wrote:
wren wrote:Below is the thread in the Holiday Greetings section where Lynsay filled in some info about writing Stephano Notte's & Katricia's father's books! :)

http://www.lynsaysands.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1171&hilit=Stephano+Argeneau+and+Notte&start=20

One Lucky Vampire sounds like a good title for one lucky Stephano Notte, even if he didn't think so at the time he was turned! :D

Who knows maybe Stephano N will wind up with an Argeneau wink wink

Could be interesting, but, as far as we know, there are no female Argeneau's left. There are a couple of Pimms's left (Elsbeth and the twins, Julianna and Victoria). Who knows? Maybe Katricia has a sister or two. Or there is another brother of Lucian, Armand and Victor that we don't know about! Love to speculate!

I'm sure there are other female Argeneau family members. Image We didn't know about Drina or Katricia until recently. Also, Lynsay has mentioned before that there are a few other Argeneau siblings of Lucian and his brothers. As far as we know, Martine is the only living sister, though. (Marzzia in VI, speaking about the siblings of the Notte & Argeneau families.)

Even if he doesn't have an Argeneau life mate, Stephano needs a strong woman to make him see just how lucky he was that Vincent turned him to save his life! He pouted long enough! :lol: :D 8-)
wren

Postby MysticFan on February 20th, 2013, 3:55 pm

TomEC wrote:Hey Mystic! Nice to see that you made it back, while I was away. How’s the baby? Yeah, I know I’m being lazy I should look back into some of the earlier posts and find out for myself. I got agree with you, though, this is the best place on the Internet of this kind that I’ve found. It’s the only one I’ve bothered with so far.

Hey, Tom! Thanks and welcome back also! This lil place definitely makes you miss it after being away for too long; well at least I know I do. :) My lil one is doing well, thank goodness. He will be 7 months old on the 30th and I can't believe how time flies. It was a rough few months, but now we are good to go and I am truly blessed. I can't blame you for being lazy when it comes to catching up. I haven't been able to be as active the past few days due to a close friend's father passing away and there has been a lot going on with my hubby's dad and mom's health and also my mom suffered a lite stroke about a week ago. So I'm trying to rush through. I don't want to get out of the loop again, and it doesn’t take long. I do hope that things are good in your neck of the woods and life is being kind to you and Theresa, and once again, welcome back! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby TomEC on February 22nd, 2013, 1:45 am

MysticFan wrote: Hey, Tom! Thanks and welcome back also! This lil place definitely makes you miss it after being away for too long; well at least I know I do. :) My lil one is doing well, thank goodness. He will be 7 months old on the 30th and I can't believe how time flies. It was a rough few months, but now we are good to go and I am truly blessed. I can't blame you for being lazy when it comes to catching up. I haven't been able to be as active the past few days due to a close friend's father passing away and there has been a lot going on with my hubby's dad and mom's health and also my mom suffered a lite stroke about a week ago. So I'm trying to rush through. I don't want to get out of the loop again, and it doesn’t take long. I do hope that things are good in your neck of the woods and life is being kind to you and Theresa, and once again, welcome back! :D

Hey Mystic.

Wow! Seven months already. I'm no parent myself but I've had a couple of younger siblings and got a look at what those first few months can be like. I was babysitting and changing my little brother's diapers when I was eight. Both my little brother and sister had colic. This however is not the reason Theresa and I never had kids.
Sounds like you've had a rough ride with all the health trouble. Been there. Modern medicine can prolong life but it doesn't always make it better. Still, I guess we need to cherish our parents and grandparents while we have them. Theresa still has both her parents and two very elderly grandmothers. I have my Mom (barely) and that's it. I've already had my share of health issues, so it's clear which one of us got the better genes. Us mortals need to enjoy like and health while we can.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 29th, 2013, 8:07 pm

My Son had dental Surgery today to have some teeth Fixed. Everything was going great until the anestheia started to wear off. Then he apparently became one of the Few who act Like a belligerant Drunk from the combination of Meds. He kicked, Screamed, threw himself around, hit, and even tried to bite me. The Nurse said it is rare, but not unheard of, especially in kids my son's age. She said if he ever has to have Surgery again , even when he gets Older, we need to let them know about his reaction.
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on February 3rd, 2014, 12:42 pm

This is probably the wrong forum to talk about this but I’m not much for Facebook so I’m going to say it here. I’m not a huge sports fan myself. I, however, like everyone else in this province, was thrilled when the Saskatchewan Roughriders won the Grey Cup. I’m sure most of you on this forum don’t even know what the Grey Cup is. It’s the championship of the Canadian Football League and, in its 101 year history, our team is only one it four times so we were all ecstatic. (In a league a small is ours four isn't much.) The Riders also won it at home in Mosaic Stadium for the first time ever, which makes it one for the ages.

That is actually not my point, though. My point is that my brother is a huge sports fan. His favorite NFL team, for years, has been the Seattle Seahawks. I normally don’t care one way or the other about the Super Bowl but my brother has just watched his two favorite football teams in the entire world win championships in the same season. I am so freaking thrilled for him that I just had to write this.
:D :D :D :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on February 3rd, 2014, 1:14 pm

Tom, this is the perfect spot for this topic! That's what randomessosity means for us! It's the kitchen junk drawer of the forum! Everything (within reason) goes here!

You're right, I had no idea what the Gray Cup was, but congrats to you and your fellow Saskatchewans on the win!

As for the Super Bowl .... well, all I can say (at least for this year!) is Go Seahawks! Once my local team was on the scrap heap for the season, I looked around and took an interest in the Seahawks. Of course, it didn't hurt that one of the Tracy's from the forum was going mad about them on FB! So, for this season only, I threw my support behind the Seahawks. Needless to say, I was rather happy yesterday also!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 3rd, 2014, 3:17 pm

Hehe, I hate Football, but I had to root for the Seahawks this year for two reasons. First, they were my Uncle's Favorite team, and since he passed away and wasn't here to cheer for them, I did so in his place, and second, I lived near Seattle for the first 9 years of my Life, and when I was 7, My Mom Babysat for one of the Coaches' Kids.
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on February 27th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Leonard Nimoy has died.

Well, crap. Apparently he lived long and prospered but he will be missed. The guy in the new movies has the look (sort of) but no one has that voice. It's that distinctive voice that I'll always remember.

Fortunately the episodes and movies are still out there and we'll always have his legacy.

Rest in peace, Mr. Spock
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on February 27th, 2015, 10:10 pm

I agree, Tom! As much as he hated being typecast, there really was no one who could have done that role better!

As Spock said in the movie The Wrath of Khan, "I have been and always shall be your friend."
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 28th, 2015, 9:50 am

I agree as well. They may find an actor to play the role, but no one will replace him, ever. And I loved the fact that the Man behind the role was just as devoted to making the universe a better place to live as the character he played
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion