What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Re: What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Postby wren on January 30th, 2013, 11:25 am

terri wrote:Sin,
Well your avatar is very scary. Very creative as I like how you redirected your 'fury' here. However I still don't want to make you mad... like EVER!

Wren,
You understand the meaning behind Sin's avatar so well... will we see a scary change in your avatar in the near future perhaps?

Thanks for the explanation ladies. I should consider an avatar change too... hmm...

Terri

No scary avatar for me, Terri. sin is the furious one & wren is the sagacious one. Jewelz gave me that sobriquet, which certainly fits. 8-) Come to think of it, the name fits my Phoebe persona from Charmed, too (she was the sister who was an advice columnist) Besides, someone has to be able to calm the tempest of the Fury when needed. Who do you think helped direct all that creative energy that day? ;) We were on the forum & the phone to each other when designing that avatar! :lol: It works the other way around, too, as sin is one of the few who can soothe the sagacious one when she turns silent...the calm before the storm that churns into the deadly not- so-charming Hurricane wren. It doesn't happen often, but sin has been the one there when it does. She's also there when I turn into a Bipolar Bear. She's saved me a fortune in therapy fees! *grin*

Seriously, Lynsay could not have brought together two people who are so alike & yet so different, and who are truly sisters-at-heart, as she did with sin & me. (sin would rather Lucian lop off her head than wear something pink that sparkles, while I would put it on with a tiara & glittery shoes & in the right setting (perhaps a Renne Faire?) I'd add fairy wings. *teehee* When she says I'm Glinda & she is the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz, sin means it! When you see us, I'll be wearing something that's sparkly, usually in pink or purple or teal, and sin will be wearing a black top & black pants with little white skulls printed all over, with a matching hair ribbon holding up her dark auburn hair...and just wait until you hear her fabulous cackle...lmss) Yep, from the first day we met on Lynsay's old forum, we simply understood each other. If we all get to meet at RWA in Atlanta this year, I think you'll see what we mean. If Lynsay gets to attend, the two of you will meet the dynamic duo of sin & wren in real life, along with meeting Rockie & Jewelz again. That's who we know will be attending, so far...we're just waiting on confirmation from you as to if y'all will be part of the conference to finalize our plans! :)

I'm not as "scary" as sin, but that doesn't mean I won't go into battle when necessary. Let's just say that I "train" regularly with the best warriors & rogue hunters that Lynsay's forum has brought together, and irl, no one wants to push me to the point of going into "reasonable woman" terminator mode. I've changed my avatar several times, rotating between a few faves...but maybe it is time for something new since 2013 is a big year of changes...hmmm, how do I make an avatar look sagacious? 8-)
wren

Postby sin on March 11th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Everyone knows I LOVE the Wicked Witch. And my very close sisters know I AM the Wicked Witch of all directions. This past Sunday Once Upon a Time restarted and introduced the WW. Her parting line in the show was: The queen may be evil, but I am wicked. And wicked always wins. Just had to make that my siggy. Too purrrfect. So in parting:

I'll get you my pretty and your little dog/cat too. cackles

PS middle sis is changing my profile pic as my computer is in the shop with all my editing functions..

Thanks sis. hugs

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on March 11th, 2014, 2:55 pm

That is a great line, sin!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on March 11th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Thanks Sue :)

sin

Postby wren on June 15th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Love it, big sis! It's so you!! Image

I need something new, too! Waiting for inspiration to strike! :lol:
wren

Postby wren on April 19th, 2015, 9:35 am

Well, if sin is wicked...and rockie is only "half-evil"...and neither sister likes pink at all...then somebody who loves PINK & sparkles & bubbles must be the GOOD one! Muah, dahlings! ;) :lol: :D
wren

Postby sin on April 19th, 2015, 9:55 am

Love it sis. But just remember vampires I mean Immortals do NOT sparkle...<cackles>

sin

Postby wren on April 19th, 2015, 10:23 am

sin wrote:Love it sis. But just remember vampires I mean Immortals do NOT sparkle...<cackles>

Dear sis, when one is an Immortal Princess, one can & does sparkle...bangles & bling from all the best jewelers, salons, & boutiques will help a girl sparkle in the prettiest way! I'm sure Marguerite can introduce me to her modiste. There will be lots & lots of pink to go with my purple...& maybe even yellow! :P :lol:
wren

Postby susan60625 on April 19th, 2015, 12:31 pm

wren wrote:
sin wrote:Love it sis. But just remember vampires I mean Immortals do NOT sparkle...<cackles>

Dear sis, when one is an Immortal Princess, one can & does sparkle...bangles & bling from all the best jewelers, salons, & boutiques will help a girl sparkle in the prettiest way! I'm sure Marguerite can introduce me to her modiste. There will be lots & lots of pink to go with my purple...& maybe even yellow! :P :lol:

**chuckle**, **giggle**, <snort>, LOL! :lol: :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MsKitty on June 15th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Tee Hee! Maybe I am due for an update on my avatar too!! To what - I have no idea lol.. something that resembles a frazzled mother trying to balance home & study :x I am ready for a break :cry: :cry:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Previous

Return to General Discussion