The Notte Twins...

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: The Notte Twins...

Postby KimberlyK on September 27th, 2008, 10:15 am

My older sister lost a set of twins early in pregnancy and then had one boy. A year later she had twin girls who are fraternal but look almost identical. When I talk to them on the phone I have no idea who I am talking to because they switch sometimes in the middle of the conversation! LOL! I think there was one set of twins in a great grandfather but that's it that I know of.

I was pretty nervous each time that I was pregnant because of this but twins never occured. *grin* I was huge during my first pregnancy so I was crossing my fingers right before the first ultrasound but she just turned out to be a big baby, 9 lbs .3 oz. But now she's tiny, one of the smallest kids in the third grade. *shrug* Go figure.

I think I remember hearing that fraternal twins or multiples happen when a female releases more than one egg during ovulation and two or more get fertilized. So that is one trait that could be inherited and why twins and multiple can run in families through the females. However, that would not explain how it would pass through the male side. Perhaps the males would have a higher than normal sperm count and that combined with a female who releases more than one egg at a time would account for it? Hmm. Now I'm curious.

Kimberly
KimberlyK

Postby sin on April 27th, 2009, 2:57 pm

glad to see you back.. The twins were not in BMIYC. The Notte name was mentioned , but mot in. They were in ABTR, VI and TIH.

No need to feel bad. There are a lot who are MIA..lol Hope to see more of the twins in future books. Maybe they will be in TRenH???

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby rockie on April 27th, 2009, 3:04 pm

wildfire1423 wrote:ok first sorry for being MIA from you guys for so long :cry: I feel so bad. Second I don't remember the twins in 'Bite Me if You Can'. Where were they :?: Also I'm totally happy that they were in 'The Immortal Hunter' though I'm getting a huge crush on Justin! :oops: he's just so funny it's so cute! teehee

I will be MIA for a while.. so its all good.. you have tons of stuff to catch up on.. and everything.. :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Melissa on May 5th, 2009, 9:59 pm

It never clicked that Dante and Tommaso were Notte's
Melissa

Postby wren on May 6th, 2009, 4:53 am

Melissa wrote:It never clicked that Dante and Tommaso were Notte's

Hi Melissa! :) They were first introduced in A Bite To Remember (Vincent...my fave Argeneau & book 8-) ) when they came over with Christian and Marcus Notte, who are European Enforcers, to see their relatives and help when Stephano Notte was nearly killed by the villain in that book! It was then that they were introduced as cousins to Christian. The immortals tend to go back & forth between maternal & paternal family names or change them slightly over time to stay hidden...Dante & Tommaso are Nottes through their mother, Camilla aka Mila, who married Reginald, unknown to us last name, going by family tree on the website. Mila is Julius Notte's sister.
wren

Postby Copper on May 31st, 2009, 5:15 pm

i was so glad to see the boys back even if it wasnt for very long i love there silly childish ways
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Charmedliz91@msn.com on September 3rd, 2012, 10:58 pm

Hi i'm new and have read all the books! I just can't seem to put them down. I LOVE the Notte twins and can't wait to read more on them. It would be great if they got their own book! Can't wait to read more on them! :D
Charmedliz91@msn.com

Postby WonderlandBeat on April 4th, 2015, 11:09 am

I really hope that a book is made for the twins. Either two separate books or a combined one. Both of them are sweethearts in my mind and funny to boot. What would be amazing in my mind if the twin-sets were both life-mates for each other. Seriously. Dante and Tomasso with Victoria and Juliana. It'd be ironically interesting in my mind.

Still, I keep hoping to see more books involving the twins then I've seen so far along with more of the Notte family in general. c:
WonderlandBeat

Postby susan60625 on July 18th, 2015, 10:21 am

Wonderland,

The next book is Bricker's. But after that, the next two are the twins! Yay! Dante first, then Tomasso. Lynsay has said that for some odd reason, both books start off with the boys being buck naked! LOL! :lol: I can't wait!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on September 12th, 2015, 7:39 pm

susan60625 wrote:Wonderland,

The next book is Bricker's. But after that, the next two are the twins! Yay! Dante first, then Tomasso. Lynsay has said that for some odd reason, both books start off with the boys being buck naked! LOL! :lol: I can't wait!

What?! I had no idea! I can not wait! I love the twins! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters