The Notte Twins...

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: The Notte Twins...

Postby WonderlandBeat on October 7th, 2015, 6:43 pm

susan60625 wrote:Wonderland,

The next book is Bricker's. But after that, the next two are the twins! Yay! Dante first, then Tomasso. Lynsay has said that for some odd reason, both books start off with the boys being buck naked! LOL! :lol: I can't wait!

Oh goodness, I can't wait for their books to come out. Just finished Bricker's this morning and can't wait. The boys are a riot in any book I've come across so can't wait to see what transpires for them and how they are able to handle things. It is so great though that they're books are close together and that means the other doesn't have to wait a while so both twins find their life mate around the same time area. Well, supposedly I guess. Kinda gotta wait and see how that goes. (:
WonderlandBeat

Postby susan60625 on October 7th, 2015, 7:58 pm

I was trying to decide where to put this, but I think this is a good place.

For a while now, I have been following a website called Vampire Book Club. Well, Lynsay was just featured on the site today and she answered 5 questions about the series. She talks about Lucern and Kate in Single White Vampire and there is a contest to win a copy.

But the answer to the fifth question is what I find the most interesting. Lynsay confirms that she has worked out a contract extension and there will be at least 3 more immortal books after the twins! YAY! She also infers that the twins books lead to a possible new series with different beings! My interest is definitely piqued!

Here is the address where you can read the actual article http://vampirebookclub.net/5-questions-with-lynsay-sands/comment-page-1/#comment-38763
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby WonderlandBeat on October 10th, 2015, 4:15 pm

I squealed after reading her answers. So psyched for the next five books and can't wait to see what she does with the possible new series. I just know they're going to end up being amazing like her other works. Also... I did notice some of the name switches but had no problem with it. Probably helps that I dabble a little with writing and end up flubbing things like that too. It's either a name I'll mess up or forget what color their hair or eyes were and accidentally put something else in. When you're on a roll it's better to keep doing what your mind is supplying then to read back through for mistakes because you might forget the branch you were going off on and lose it. Personal experience, that's all. :geek:
WonderlandBeat

Postby susan60625 on October 10th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Wonderland, Since I'm one of those people who notice the mini-mistakes, I've offered Lynsay to be a proofreader for her, to try to catch some of the inconsistencies. Of course, the fact that I'd be reading the book before anyone else doesn't even play into my offer :roll: :oops: :twisted: . For some reason, she hasn't let me do that yet! :lol:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters