Possibility of another series... about different beings!!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Possibility of another series... about different beings!!!!

Postby Denise on October 11th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Lynsay Sands: Well, there are two more books already written, the Notte twins Dante and Tomasso both have their books written and I had a LOT of fun with those. And my agent just finished negotiating a contract for three more immortal stories so we aren’t done yet which is good because the ideas keep coming. Also, Dante and Tomasso’s story are kind of the lead in to the possibility of another series, separate from the immortals, about different beings. Don’t want to spoil anything by saying too much here, though. - See more at: http://vampirebookclub.net/5-questions-with-lynsay-sands/comment-page-1/#comment-38763

SQEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!! I am excited about this possibility! I know I have my preferences about what new beings it would be. I love Werewolf stories! But I am on tenterhooks, now, waiting to see where this goes. Trying to think of what "different beings" it could be. Any other ideas from you guys?
Denise

Re: Possibility of another series... about different beings!

Postby susan60625 on October 11th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Considering how many times the comparison to werewolves and how the immortals have continually pooh-poohed the possibility of them existing, I think it would be quite fun to see the reaction of some immortals to being wrong! I can just imagine Lucian sputtering when told that werewolves actually exist! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

I am really looking forward to the next books!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on January 13th, 2016, 2:16 am

I like werewolves, too.
Denise

Postby lisa on January 17th, 2016, 8:57 pm

Yeah, but he has been around a long time, and so have some of the others! Don't you think someone would have noticed werewolves by now? How about under water Atlantin descendants? Or maybe the advanced society had sent up astronauts that are just now returning "home"? The possibilities are limited only by Lynsay, so can't wait!
lisa

Postby Denise on March 3rd, 2016, 11:23 pm

So, it appears Tomasso's book is where we'll get to meet these new beings. Can't wait.
Denise

Postby TomEC on March 4th, 2016, 2:33 pm

I can sort of see how this might go. Tommaso appears to be in the hands of some sort of mad scientist who is apparently not an immortal but just interested in them. What else has this guy taken an interest in?

I just hope, for the sake of consistency, that if these new beings are to be found in the same universe as Lynsay's immortals, that they, also, are science based. That's my personal opinion, anyway.

I totally get that, after this many books, Lynsay might want to stretch herself in new directions.

Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to it. :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Appoloin on April 8th, 2016, 5:25 am

TomEC wrote:I just hope, for the sake of consistency, that if these new beings are to be found in the same universe as Lynsay's immortals, that they, also, are science based. That's my personal opinion, anyway.

Go down the science based route and you get "The Island of Doctor Moreau" or the hybrid's in the "PC Peter Grant" series, writing a happy ending could be a bit difficult.
Appoloin

Postby wren on May 14th, 2016, 7:03 am

TomEC wrote:I can sort of see how this might go. Tommaso appears to be in the hands of some sort of mad scientist who is apparently not an immortal but just interested in them. What else has this guy taken an interest in?

I just hope, for the sake of consistency, that if these new beings are to be found in the same universe as Lynsay's immortals, that they, also, are science based. That's my personal opinion, anyway.

I totally get that, after this many books, Lynsay might want to stretch herself in new directions.

Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to it. :D

Thomas, I'm fairly sure that Lynsay will have the new beings science based. Even in her two shapeshifter short stories that were in the anthologies Dates From Hell & Holidays Are Hell, there was a scientific cause for the characters becoming shapeshifters. Experiments so often go awry... :lol: :D
wren

Return to Discuss the Series