LUCERN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

LUCERN

Postby Nicola on October 15th, 2008, 2:22 pm

WHOS that

LUCERN come up in my book is it a mispell or mistype of a word i LUCIAN but not a lucern is it a real character in the book oh i must read on lol
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Re: LUCERN

Postby sin on October 15th, 2008, 3:20 pm

Lucern is the eldest so of Marguerite and his book is ; Single White Vampire
Lucian is [ah] oh sorry the head of the family over 3000 years old. Head of the Council & Enforcers. His
book: Bite me if you can..on page tow of this post is Lucern's thread. Be careful most topics have multiple pages.
Makes it lots of fun. We are a wordy bunch..heehee

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on October 15th, 2008, 9:34 pm

Some are wordier than others, and since I'm not very humble...it's usually me! :lol: I just haven't been able to be here as much lately!

jill and Stauri and Jodi will be glad to talk to you about Lucern...and sin and Copper will be glad to tell you a lot about Lucian!! Oh, and GiGi3 will be glad to discuss Victor with you anytime! :twisted:
Last edited by wren on October 16th, 2008, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby Nicola on October 16th, 2008, 3:34 am

Awww thats so great thank you very much u too im coming to the end of Love Bites but i cant go forth as i dont have Single White Vampire :o ( my heart Sinks) lol it's on a reissue and wont becoming here untill 1st december but i shall hunt ebay like a vampire to find it ha ha ha ha it cant end here :cry:
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby wren on October 16th, 2008, 11:08 am

I saw some copies on ebay last night...but even if you have to skip over for now, you'll do okay on the rereads! SWV is just soooo funny...in my seldom humble opinion, it is the funniest of all of the books in the series! :D
wren

Postby jill on October 16th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Lucern is the hottest Argeneau there is. And he is the funniest and the yummiest. Nough said I think. :mrgreen:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on October 16th, 2008, 6:31 pm

Don't make me freeze you sis..Lucian is the yummiest not to mention the scariest..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Copper on October 17th, 2008, 2:18 am

Lucian is so obvously the best
you cant get better than Lucian Lucian Lucian
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Nicola on October 17th, 2008, 3:28 am

Awww i c who Lucern is now after reading Love Bites i follow who he is and on the subject of loves bites

OMG thats was a bloody good read im telling u i had lumps in my throat tears in my eyes when Rachel walked out the hospital with her parents i was like NOOOOOOO stay he loves u then when he went home alone to that big empty house i was NOOOOOO wished i could of hugged him lol i felt my eyes well up and all god these books are brilliant and im coming to the conclusion thats Lynsay Sands is My Most Fav Author of all time if she can get a book to move me then she is definitely worth paying the money for i have moved my books to my bedside table the rest went on a shelf lol they are now my fav collection and will be reread over and over ....

LYNSAY u are a STAR :) ;) xoxoxox
Nicola

Postby Denise on October 17th, 2008, 3:49 am

wren wrote:jill and Stauri and Jodi will be glad to talk to you about Lucern...and sin and Copper will be glad to tell you a lot about Lucian!! Oh, and GiGi3 will be glad to discuss Victor with you anytime! :twisted:

And since Acal has gone AWOL, I don't have anyone to help me support BASTIEN! He's the go-to guy for a reason!
Denise

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters