the Person below me

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: the Person below me

Postby MysticFan on September 14th, 2015, 12:07 am

I have to say that is absolutely me! I honestly can't say who is more excited, me or my boys, lol. I love this time of year! And I'm So very sorry to hear about your allergies, Sue, they can definitely get rough! Hope you get a break from them soon. I'm going to leave the question the same.

TPBM is looking forward to Halloween!
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Re: The Person Below Me

Postby KittyGirl on October 3rd, 2015, 3:23 pm

ME! That would be me. Cute pictures of my niece all dressed up, cheap to free candy, and the hope my husband will get that day off.

Hi guys! I know it's been forever since ya'll last saw me and I apologize whole heartedly. I've been a busy busy girl. But I do have awesome news...I'm married now! We got married last year and been extra busy since, what with our first house, and our families coming to see us a lot. Phew. It's been hectic lol. But enough about me.

The person below me..is so glad it's getting colder! (It's easier to but on layers and warm up than it is to cool down.)
"DISTRACTION!!!" "Where!?"

"Oh my great cheese tree of picture frame.."

"Is there a doctor in the house!?" "I am!" "Ok." ^_^
KittyGirl

Postby WonderlandBeat on October 10th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Most definitely for that reason exactly. I prefer bundling as there are only so many layers to lose. Also the colder season means curling up with a good book for me at least so definitely looking forward to my reading season. :mrgreen:

I'm still a bit new to the forums... but am figuring things out. Will try to pop in at least once a week but this week seems almost a daily occurrence. We'll see how life goes and if it'll allow me high activity online.

The person below me... is looking forward to Black Friday being a month away (be it for deals on books or other reasons.)
WonderlandBeat

Postby sin on October 11th, 2015, 11:50 am

I have always liked Black Ffriday's

TPBM can not wait for HaLlOwEeN

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MysticFan on November 20th, 2015, 8:32 am

First, I want to say Congrats to KittyGirl on your marriage! :D great news!

Now, I was super excited for Halloween and my little family had such a blast, but once it's over, I'm done. I'm ready to move on to the next Holiday, and although I do love Thanksgiving (November 26 USA), I can not wait for Christmas!! So...

TPBM: Can not wait to decorate their Christmas Tree!
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby KittyGirl on December 4th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Thanks for the congratz guys! And as for decorating the tree? That's totally me! I've already put the lights on my husbands tree and I am slowly but surly making popcorn garlands for it. (My husband likes the colored lights while I adore the clear ones so we compromised by getting two trees. ^_^)

The Person Below Me- Is looking forward to making all kinds of home-made Christmas goodies, edible or not. ^_^ Merry Christmas Everyone!
"DISTRACTION!!!" "Where!?"

"Oh my great cheese tree of picture frame.."

"Is there a doctor in the house!?" "I am!" "Ok." ^_^
KittyGirl

Postby wren on May 14th, 2016, 6:35 am

KittyGirl wrote:Thanks for the congratz guys! And as for decorating the tree? That's totally me! I've already put the lights on my husbands tree and I am slowly but surly making popcorn garlands for it. (My husband likes the colored lights while I adore the clear ones so we compromised by getting two trees. ^_^)

The Person Below Me- Is looking forward to making all kinds of home-made Christmas goodies, edible or not. ^_^ Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, I tried being crafty and making "frame wreaths" for some family members as Christmas gifts. They turned out okay for my first efforts, but sometimes I think the idea of being artsy/crafty is more appealing than the actual doing. :lol:

The Person Below Me - is ready for swimming in a pool or at the beach!
wren

Postby sin on May 14th, 2016, 10:25 am

Not I said the splider to the fly. I swim like a rock

TPBM is getting ready for a re-read of the Argeneau series to be ready for the next book :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on May 14th, 2016, 11:20 am

I wish I had time for a complete re-read!

TPBM is waiting for the maintenance man to come help with my toilet problems! (Nothing worse!)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on May 16th, 2016, 7:51 am

Yes to the Argeneau reread, to prepare for new book & catching up on forum discussions & games. Kind of on the plumbing issues, but the maintenance men are my frog prince & sons...who are supposed to work on it next week! We shall see... ;)

TPBM enjoys the coloring books created for adults.
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff