Check ins

Re: Check ins

Postby sin on May 14th, 2016, 10:22 am

Hey middle sis wren :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on May 14th, 2016, 11:22 am

Wow!!!!! It's nice to see you ladies here! It's been a while!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on May 14th, 2016, 12:30 pm

yeah it has, :/

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on May 16th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Hi Ladies!!
Hope everyone is doing well??
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on May 16th, 2016, 10:51 pm

You betcha, MsKitty, and hope you are well too! Trying to pick my new nail art design (thinking beachy or nautical for June) & wishing I hadn't skipped my ear doc appt today. Why do I bother to make Monday appointments? I never go. :( Alas, I will live with a stopped-up ear that feels like "swimmer's ear" for a few more days, with no one to blame but myself. Perhaps it's my big brain sloshing around in my big head, eh? :lol: Maybe a trip to the beach is in order. If it feels like a swimmer's ear, might as well enjoy the swimming & I just happen to be visiting my folks on the coast this week. I love the smell of the Gulf breezes over the water...it says, "You are home." ♡ Excuse while I wipe a tear from my eye...hmmmm, all better now.

Is there enough sunscreen in the world to protect these immortal legs from the light of day? I want Bastian's research lab to invent sunscreen that allows one to get a perfect tan without the sunny side effects that immortals or muggles, um, make that mortals, must endure...I prefer to obtain my perfect tan at an indoor pool since I do not like to be outdoors in the heat nor gritty with sand, nor indoors inside one of those coffin-like tanning beds. {shudders} If Atlantean scientists could make nanos, why cannot we have no-harm suntan nanos for tanning extraordinaire so that even big sis sin would not implode in the sun? Until next time, my sad & blindingly porcelain skin & prickly stubbled legs (no sun = no shave) & I send much love dahlin'...

muah...wren, proof that even a princess needs the beauty nanos!
wren

Postby Kath on May 17th, 2016, 5:15 am

Great to see appearances from you all (wren, Sin, MsKitty). Sue and I have been keeping each company but it has been pretty lonely without all of you here.

My wedding's in, yikes!, less than 2 months. So much to do, so little time left. Sigh, but I'll get there I'm sure.

When I start getting all anxious about it all, my sweet honey just takes my hand, looks me in the eye and says so calmly, "relax, it'll all work out." And for a moment, lost in his eyes, I believe him. Till I look at the To do list again!!! (lol)
Kath

Postby wren on May 17th, 2016, 6:22 am

Kath wrote:Great to see appearances from you all (wren, Sin, MsKitty). Sue and I have been keeping each company but it has been pretty lonely without all of you here.

My wedding's in, yikes!, less than 2 months. So much to do, so little time left. Sigh, but I'll get there I'm sure.

When I start getting all anxious about it all, my sweet honey just takes my hand, looks me in the eye and says so calmly, "relax, it'll all work out." And for a moment, lost in his eyes, I believe him. Till I look at the To do list again!!! (lol)

How Wonderful!!!! Everything is going to be fine, Kath! :D

Thank you...it feels nice to be back! xx
wren

Postby MsKitty on May 18th, 2016, 2:44 am

Well Wren lol..

I look RIDICULOUS with a tan. RIIIIIIDIIIICUUUULOOOUS! I've had a spray tan twice in my 43 years & I looked wrong both times ha ha!

Go the nautical theme with your nails - sounds fab!! I haven't been to the beach in a while, I love the smell though!But I agree with not liking the 'sand in the underpants' - not pleasant AT all!!

I am mid stand off with one of my children - she didn't eat her lunch again at school :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so it's her dinner. My Aunt tells me these are the best times - but the day I miss school lunches is when hell freezes over ha ha!
MsKitty

Postby rockie on May 23rd, 2016, 4:42 pm

hey family...
im in atlanta for training this week.. oh joy!!
im doing good other wise :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby MsKitty on May 25th, 2016, 4:40 am

Enjoy Atlanta! Do you get to do touristy stuff too? We went to the High Country over the weekend - was awesome!!
MsKitty

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion