Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Christian Notte

Postby Mary on October 27th, 2008, 11:57 am

I have been, for some reason I'm not sure of yet :oops: , dreaming of this "MAN" over the last month.
I just can't get him out of my dreams, like I really would want to even. :lol: :lol:
I think I've got it bad for Christian. :D :D :D :D :D
My dreamy Immortal Christian.
Come to my dreams always.
Mary

Re: Christian Notte

Postby wren on October 27th, 2008, 1:24 pm

Good Choice, Mary! When you dream, go ahead and dream about a yummy immortal!! :lol: Christian is among my faves even though we don't have his book yet! He first appeared in my favourite book ABTR (with my fave immortal, Vincent :D ) and I've been intrigued with him ever since! I think when the time comes, Christian will have one fantastic story to tell us! 8-)
wren

Postby love2read on October 27th, 2008, 1:45 pm

Christain's story is going to be great b/c not only does he have his father to "help" with his lifemate but also His mother too! I be that Julius is going to have a great time "helping" his son b/c Christain was giving him advice with Maguerite. :P
love2read

Postby wren on October 27th, 2008, 2:13 pm

love2read wrote:Christain's story is going to be great b/c not only does he have his father to "help" with his lifemate but also His mother too! I be that Julius is going to have a great time "helping" his son b/c Christain was giving him advice with Maguerite. :P

Oh yes, surely Julius will have the opportunity to get his "revenge by helping Christian"...the guys all seem to mess it up when it is their turn to meet and get matched with their life mate...and Christian should get a double whammy, since he does have Marguerite to find his perfect life mate and his father, three brothers, and all these new cousins and friends to "help" him from the Argeneau side, not to mention his Notte side! Poor Christian...Methinks that his book may rank up there with the funniest Lynsay writes in the series so far... :mrgreen: The only thing is it all depends on the character and what they tell her...sometimes she thinks a book will be light and it is darker like Decker's, and sometimes expects it to be dark and it's lighter like Mortimer's...so it just depends on what they tell her when the time comes! All I know is that there will always be the famous Sands humour in it either way!! :D
wren

Postby feanturien on October 27th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Yes!!!!!!! Another Christian fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Christian...Methinks that his book may rank up there with the funniest Lynsay writes in the series so far...

I agree. I can only image what Lynsay might come up with. I suspect I'll spend most of my time cringing (in a good way) at what will happen to poor Christian. For most of SWV, I felt so embarrased for Lucern, and like wise for his dear Uncle Lucian. :D And those two books happen to be my favs at the moment.

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby Copper on October 27th, 2008, 5:18 pm

oh he is one of my favourtes love him lots and lots loving the idea of dreaming about him yum yum
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby rockie on October 27th, 2008, 5:20 pm

I must agree that Christian's Book is gonna be good! I cant wait! But I think the story I am most interested in is Armand's!
rockie, who is listening to "Kiss Me" by Avril
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Mary on October 29th, 2008, 1:49 pm

MY dream ALWAYS starts out the same way, but I NEVER get to remember the juicy part :cry: or if there is even a juicy part. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will keep trying though. :D

Oh my immortal Christian hmmm .....my dream MAN :D
My dreamy Immortal Christian.
Come to my dreams always.
Mary

Postby lisa on October 29th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Since Christian plays hard rock fiddle does that make us groupies? Oh btw is the rest of the band immortal as well ?
lisa

Postby rockie on October 29th, 2008, 5:15 pm

lisa wrote:Since Christian plays hard rock fiddle does that make us groupies? Oh btw is the rest of the band immortal as well ?

That's an interesting question... Some thing that has popped into my head also!
rockie, who is hungry!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie