LUCERN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: LUCERN

Postby Double E on December 19th, 2008, 9:40 pm

rockie wrote:You know, Its all good! I like A lot of different types of movies and music.. if ya can't tell everything varies with me! muahaha!
rockie, who is listening to Amie By Pure Prairie League ( One Of Me Favorite Songs!) Can Anyone Guess why? hehehehe!!! :mrgreen:

Once upon a time, I worked in the horseracing industry and one of my favorite jockey's would sing Amie to me since my name is so similar. Very fond memories ~ it's a completely different world.

YellowEyedVamp wrote:Yellow eyes. No. *laughs* I wouldn't be related to them. It's just my trademark as well as my nic name from my family and friends. So, please call me Yellow. ^_^
[/color][/b]

My board name is also my nickname. Some clients at work even call me by it. BTW ~ welcome!

Some of you might know that I like to spend some 'me' time once in a while. Long story short, I'm a single mom and feel terribly guilty if I go out at night and get a sitter (so it doesn't happen often). Well, instead of a night out, I take a 1/2 day off from work and spend it doing what I enjoy so much ~ reading at a bookstore with a nice hot latte. Since I have 4 weeks of vacation, it happens somewhat frequently, lol. Well, SWV was my 4th or 5th book and I just happened to be curled up in a comfy chair at Barnes N Noble with it one afternoon. I must say that some of the patrons probably thought I needed to be committed because I was chuckling loudly. I love his grumpiness ~ he must take after his uncle :). I can't wait to read it again. I am sure there are parts that I missed.
Double E

Postby Lynsay on December 20th, 2008, 11:08 am

Welcome Double E (cause I guess I missed saying that) and Yellow! Er. . . Poop, I forget what else I was gonna say. Sorry. A little scattered at the moment here. Lots happening, some very bad and some possibly very good. Will tell you more later. I'm off to make myself a tea.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Double E on December 21st, 2008, 8:03 pm

Lynsay wrote: Lots happening, some very bad and some possibly very good. Will tell you more later. I'm off to make myself a tea.

Lynsay

I hope everything is ok.
Amiee
Double E

Postby wren on December 22nd, 2008, 1:43 am

Lynsay wrote:Welcome Double E (cause I guess I missed saying that) and Yellow! Er. . . Poop, I forget what else I was gonna say. Sorry. A little scattered at the moment here. Lots happening, some very bad and some possibly very good. Will tell you more later. I'm off to make myself a tea.

Lynsay

Whatever it is, Lynsay, my hopes and prayers are with you! Take care!! :) love, wren
wren

Postby Denise on December 22nd, 2008, 2:22 am

Me, too, Lynsay. Take care.
Denise

Postby lisa on December 22nd, 2008, 6:09 am

To Lynsay and Dave, a (BIG HUG) MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thank you for inviting us into your "cyber-house" and into your lives. To the rest of the forum, thanks for teaching me soo much since last year on the forum. I have learned so much and really enjoyed meeting you all. Merry Christmas to you and Happy Holidays. :D
lisa

Postby Lynsay on January 2nd, 2009, 11:40 pm

Well now, the house sale was one of the good, and they were negotiating for three more vamps which is pretty much done so there will be The Rogue Hunter, The Immortal Hunter, The Renegade Hunter, a fourth book on this contract (Right now planned to be Armand Argeneau's story) and then three more on the new contract. Hope that's good news. Now, of course, we need to find another house and pretty quick. I mean it's not like today we have to have it, but by the end of the month pretty much.

Anyway, off to check other posts

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on January 3rd, 2009, 12:13 am

Lynsay that is great news about the books. Some of us have been discussing Armand and have several theories...Can not wait to read them and hear some hints that you may wish to drop our way. heehee....Fingers crossed about finding the "perfect" house for you, Mr. Spice and Emma. Sending good thoughts your way.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Double E on January 4th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Great news indeed! I have really enjoyed this series ~ very readable even out of order. I love that. My cohorts in crime at work are also hooked. Good luck in the house hunting.
Double E

Postby love2read on January 7th, 2009, 1:44 am

I cant wait for Armands story!!! Congrats Lynsay. :D
love2read

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters