A Note To Readers
This is just a special newsletter to let you know about the contest being held right now to celebrate the upcoming release of Under A Vampire Moon scheduled to come out at the end of April. You could win a Louis Vuitton travel case or one of five rare ARCs. Book sixteen is Christian Notte's story and I must admit I am a little giddy just thinking about it ! All you have to do to enter is spread the word and/or pre-order a copy of Under A Vampire Moon to be eligible to win. The contest ends @ midnight on April 23rd. Select the #UnderAVampireMoon button below to go to the contest details page. Good luck everyone !
On a final note, I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. I hope you enjoy your holiday with your friends and family.
The Husband Hunt Crossword Solutions
Here are the solutions to the The Husband Hunt crossword, which was based on the first chapter the excerpt of which can be found on Lynsay's website here.
1 Lisa and Bet were snuck in which door at Mrs. Morgans? (4)
3. What did Lisa take with her to Mrs. Morgan's? (4)
6. Lisa's maid. (3)
7. Robert's title. (4)
8. Richard was still at his _______ when Lisa and Bet snuck away. (7)
11. Christiana went without Lisa to have tea with Lady ________. (8)
12. The Madisons planned to attend the season-opening ___ later that evening. (4)
16. Bet hid in these while waiting for Lisa to appear. (6)
18. Lisa hoped Lord Findlay would ask her to _____ at tonight's ball. (5)
19. Lisa is Bet's ________. (8)
20. Lisa lacked worldly experience so one might describe her as a little _____. (5)
23. Lisa was sneaking away to visit ___ ______. (9)
25. The first name of the one suitor that asked Lisa to dance at the ball the sisters attended two years ago. (7)
27. Mrs. Simms title is ___________. (11)
28. Lisa thought Charles _______ cut a fine figure when she met him two years ago. (7)
2. It was sent by Mrs. Morgan to pick Lisa up. (8)
4. The name of the heroine of the book Mrs. Morgan had given Lisa to read. (5)
5. Lisa pretended she wasn't feeling well in order to skip having to go to ___ at Lady Witherly's. (3)
6. Lisa's gift for Mrs. Morgan was a ____. (4)
9. Lisa feigned being ___ in order to sneak away to see Mrs. Morgan. (3)
10. The name of the Madison's housekeeper. (7)
13. The youngest of the Madison sisters. (4)
14. The first name of the man Lisa loves but who insists on treating Lisa like a little sister. (6)
15. The hosts of that evening's season-opening ball were the _______. (7)
16. The book about Fanny was ______ due to its explicit content. (6)
17. Christiana is Lisa's ______. (6)
18. Lisa ducked into the office to avoid being __________ by anyone. (10)
21. Robert is the Lord of _______. (7)
22. Mrs. Morgan's cook's appearance could be described as ______. (6)
24. Lisa kept her visit with Mrs. Morgan a ______ from everyone. (6)
26. Lisa complained of an ache in her ____ and stomach in order to get out of going to tea with Christiana. (4)
For those of you that are new to the newsletter, we have an archive of previous newsletters that you're welcome to peruse.
Also if you're having trouble seeing this newsletter you can try viewing this directly from Lynsay website at Lynsay's March newsletter.