October Contest: The prize for this month's contest are 2 signed copies of A Historical Christmas Present. Good luck to you all!
1) What is the name of the anthology in which Lynsay's story Three French Hens first appeared?
2) How many anthologies has Lynsay coauthored?
3) When was Lynsay's last anthology published?
4) What was the name of the other Christmas anthologies that she coauthored?
5) What evergreen branch is used as an excuse to steal a kiss from someone when they stand under it?
6) What Christmas dessert has more dried fruit than flour and is heavy enough to sink a ship?
7) Tori, the house ___ got tired of working at the North Pole as one of Santa's helpers.
8) In the song The Twelve Days Of Christmas, what did my true love send me on the third day?
9) How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song The Twelve Days of Christmas?
10) What are the names of Santa's reindeer?
11) What is the name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
12) In this Christmas song, who did I see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night?
13) Who from the Peanuts, was depressed and trying to find the true meaning of Christmas in the face of all the commercialism of the modern age?
14) Who did the Grinch decide to steal Christmas from?
15) Who melted the Grinch's heart with her act of kindness in How The Grinch Stole Christmas?
16) Is Santa Claus real?
Please send your entries to email@example.com by midnight, Oct 14 2008 to qualify for the draw and don't forget to send in your mailing address!